ANNOUNCEMENT: We're currently implementing a solution for the login issue. Thank you for your patience.

HSX Forums: Movies Board

IMDB has her down in the UK version, a different actor plays the role in the US version.

Posted by: Jane_Citizen on Feb 10, 16:37 in response to lapuckfan's post Article also says that Ronan is a voice it ARITY

I know it's IMDB but still.

V: Saoirse Ronan to star in Order of the Seven [SNOW7]   Antibody on Feb 10, 15:00

Says they're moving the story away from the Snow White source, making it a straight up period action film. {nm}   Paul2k on Feb 10, 15:13

I should hope so. Too many Snow White movies already {nm}   TheWeekendWarrior on Feb 10, 15:26

Article also says that Ronan is a voice it ARITY {nm}   lapuckfan on Feb 10, 16:06

arity {nm}   accountant_4_Jesus on Feb 10, 16:26

Whoops. Thought I was in the search part of the page :P {nm}   accountant_4_Jesus on Feb 10, 16:27

IMDB has her down in the UK version, a different actor plays the role in the US version.   Jane_Citizen on Feb 10, 16:37

seems like an odd decision to have two voice casts, why spend the money? {nm}   lapuckfan on Feb 10, 16:50

Because Americans expect to hear American accents   Jane_Citizen on Feb 10, 18:35

Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!

Cantor Exchange