HSX Forum

Movies

Tagging RS: [AVNGR] mid 160s {nm}

Posted by: accountant_4_Jesus (a.k.a ) on Apr 29, 16:38 in response to notfabio's post rs avengers mid 160s


Tag(s): AVNGR

rs avengers mid 160s {nm} notfabio Apr 29, 16:30

thx, sir {nm} tealfan Apr 29, 16:34

Tagging RS: [AVNGR] mid 160s accountant_4_Jesus Apr 29, 16:38

I believe this is where I start having crow for dinner. {nm} arf Apr 29, 16:59

crow is served tomorrow night *IF* MTC predicts it higher {nm} RHAWK Apr 29, 17:11

What does MTC stand for ? (I still got a lot to learn) {nm} nomyst Apr 29, 18:39

"Major theatre chain." {nm} second gary Apr 29, 18:41

The most frequently asked question...is still the most frequently asked question. {nm} PVL Admin Apr 29, 19:05

I guess it's normal for newbies to ask questions. No ? {nm} nomyst Apr 29, 19:10

I added most of the HSX acronyms to abbreviations.com so people can go there to find out. If some are missing, let me know. {nm} arf Apr 29, 19:17

Being French, didn't even know about abbreviations.com. nomyst Apr 29, 19:21

notfabio posts MTC numbers each week whenever he has time, and they are then tagged to the relevant MovieStocks. {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Apr 29, 19:24

Thanks a lot for the great answer. Hope one day I'll know as much as you all. {nm} nomyst Apr 29, 19:28

advice for any newbies asking questions: Accept the fact that you will get multiple funny/sarcastic/mean answers, but eventually.... islander Apr 29, 19:31

LOL, it took me almost 14 years to know what I do on here, so don't be discouraged. Keep asking questions. {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Apr 29, 20:02

It's not about whether or not newbies ask questions...just my way of reiterating that this should be in the FAQ. {nm} PVL Admin Apr 29, 19:29

Sorry if I misinterpreted what you said. Saw it as an attack on newbies still asking questions... nomyst Apr 29, 19:36

I shot a Raven yesterday and put it in the fridge. Is that good enough? Or does it have to be crow specifically? {nm} PVL Admin Apr 30, 07:53

Cool, my prediction at another site earlier this week was 163 million. {nm} MiyazakiFan Apr 29, 19:37

Wow. Just imagine if MTC comes in at like 175....LOL! {nm} thatpj Apr 29, 20:27

Watched it. Plot isn't new, (as Matrix and Inception were), but the story/actors/film is extremely well done. A+ arf Apr 29, 21:39

It's going to be a very interesting week. {nm} banke005 Apr 30, 07:18





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Shaun The Sheep: The Beast Of Mo (SHEP3) 6 3.05 (-0.01)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 10.44 (-3.68)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 10.44 (-3.68)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 5000 50.00 (0.00)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 29382 50.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 1.65 (+0.12)          Ocean's 14 (OCEN6) 11803 76.61 (-0.17)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 150000 7.42 (-1.13)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 47718 16.57 (+2.09)          Barbarella (BARBA) 150000 21.94 (-0.06)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 10.44 (-3.68)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 10.44 (-3.68)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 29382 50.00 (0.00)          Ocean's 14 (OCEN6) 47104 76.61 (-0.17)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 118494 50.00 (0.00)          Untitled A24 Horror Film aka Unt (UASTE) 150000 24.51 (-0.15)          Street Fighter H$35 Call (STFTR.CA) 25000 0.77 (+0.06)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 120420 50.00 (0.00)          Starship Troopers (STRPR) 150000 28.86 (-0.10)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 83519 16.57 (+2.09)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 8000 50.00 (0.00)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Christine (CRSTN) 150000 11.44 (-0.06)          Whalefall H$15 Call (WHALF.CA) 25000 0.94 (-0.08)          Whalefall H$15 Call (WHALF.CA) 25000 0.94 (-0.08)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 23 50.00 (0.00)          Noah Centineo (NCENT) 1 45.16 (-0.33)          Noah Centineo (NCENT) 1 45.16 (-0.33)          Will Poulter (WPOUL) 1 46.24 (0.00)          Will Poulter (WPOUL) 1 46.24 (0.00)          Avengers: Secret Wars (AVNG6) 2000 566.33 (+1.78)          Street Fighter H$35 Put (STFTR.PU) 25000 4.03 (-0.13)          Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans (LGBTQ) 20000 33.01 (-0.03)          Whalefall H$15 Call (WHALF.CA) 25000 0.94 (-0.08)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 21.99 (+0.24)          David Jonsson (DJONS) 25000 47.35 (-0.16)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 57.17 (-3.37)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 1.65 (+0.12)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 57.17 (-3.37)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.54 (-0.07)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 11.00 (-0.39)          The Goonies 2 (GONI2) 150000 50.36 (-0.40)          Whalefall H$15 Put (WHALF.PU) 25000 3.16 (-0.10)          My Ex-Friend's Wedding (MEXFW) 50000 7.57 (0.00)          Whalefall H$15 Call (WHALF.CA) 25000 0.94 (-0.08)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 66469 16.57 (+2.09)