ANNOUNCEMENT: We're currently implementing a solution for the login issue. Thank you for your patience.

HSX Forums: Movies Board

On an unrelated related note, what software / product would you recommend for editing musical samples for...

Posted by: second gary (a.k.a 80181597) on Jul 22, 19:11 in response to b4bad's post as someone with a bit of knowlegde of Sound design... I...

... use in shows and music history talks / lectures?  I've been a musical director for a number of plays, but have always relied on a sound designer to build cues to use in rehearsal; I'd like to start doing that work myself.

was rewatching Inception...I thought they had used someone else's voice for Bane...but it's pretty close to THARD's voice...just amplified {nm}   tealfan on Jul 22, 16:30

as someone with a bit of knowlegde of Sound design... I can assure you that it is Tom Hardy's voice..also as someone who knows a bit of    b4bad on Jul 22, 19:02

On an unrelated related note, what software / product would you recommend for editing musical samples for...   second gary on Jul 22, 19:11

thx!...handkerchief...who needs expensive technology :D {nm}   tealfan on Jul 22, 20:17

Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!

Cantor Exchange