HSX Forum

Movies

Empire: Matthew Vaughn is now considering helming that next Kingsman [KTSS4]

Posted by: Antibody on Aug 03, 12:23

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/kings-man-seeds-kingsman-3-matthew-vaughn-exclusive/

“I actually don’t know what I want to do,” he says. “There is an opportunity for a director to really change it up, but I’m considering it.”


Tag(s): KTSS4





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 24999 1.53 (-0.03)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 74 28.19 (-0.05)          The Thomas Crown Affair (TTCAF) 4072 76.40 (-0.08)          The Saviors (SAVIR) 10000 4.99 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.24 (-0.19)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 13.79 (-0.33)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.24 (-0.19)          Love Language (LVLNG) 10000 1.35 (-0.08)          Sense and Sensibility (SNSNS) 10000 16.97 (-0.14)          Once Upon a Time in Harlem (OUATH) 10000 0.69 (0.00)          The Only Living Pickpocket in Ne (OLPNY) 10000 1.70 (-0.01)          Flywheel: Ignition of the Soul (FLYWH) 10000 6.45 (-0.06)          Dreamquil (DRMQL) 10000 0.73 (0.00)          Whalefall (WHALF) 149923 27.73 (-0.16)          Whalefall (WHALF) 30 27.73 (-0.16)          Whalefall - Opening Weekend (WHALF.OW) 13 12.42 (-0.04)          Whalefall - Opening Weekend (WHALF.OW) 99910 12.42 (-0.04)          Sense and Sensibility (SNSNS) 3 16.97 (-0.14)          Sense and Sensibility - Opening (SNSNS.OW) 93 5.91 (0.00)          Isabel May (IMAY) 500 37.86 (0.00)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 21.20 (-0.33)          Last Friday (FRID4) 150000 8.84 (+0.32)          The Further Mis-Adventures of Cl (TAOCB) 150000 17.99 (+0.49)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 13.79 (-0.33)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 13.79 (-0.33)          Gwyneth Paltrow (GPALT) 25000 180.04 (+0.50)          Samuel L. Jackson (SLJAC) 25000 46.99 (0.00)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 2500 123.12 (-0.36)          Samuel L. Jackson (SLJAC) 25000 46.99 (0.00)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 2500 16.01 (+1.53)          Treasure Island (TISLN) 900 77.70 (-0.09)          The Exorcist: Martyrs (TEXO2) 150000 56.98 (+0.91)          Zazie Beetz (ZBEET) 25000 54.04 (-0.34)          Zazie Beetz (ZBEET) 25000 54.04 (-0.34)          The Six Billion Dollar Man (6MILL) 150000 5.56 (+0.01)          The Six Billion Dollar Man (6MILL) 150000 5.56 (+0.01)          Metal Gear Solid (MTLGR) 150000 11.63 (0.00)          Metal Gear Solid (MTLGR) 150000 11.63 (0.00)          Sense and Sensibility (SNSNS) 19985 16.97 (-0.14)          Sense and Sensibility (SNSNS) 17500 16.97 (-0.14)          Flywheel: Ignition of the Soul (FLYWH) 150000 6.45 (-0.06)          Boy Band (BOYBN) 1500 15.94 (-0.02)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 59.58 (-0.96)          You Should Be Dancing aka Untitl (BEEGE) 150 11.65 (-0.02)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 59.58 (-0.96)          Joni Mitchell biopic (JONIM) 2500 11.28 (+0.02)          Star Wars: Starfighter (SWAR4) 90 286.04 (+0.32)          Best Pancakes in the County (BPITC) 20000 1.55 (+0.32)          Bucking Fastard (BUCFA) 1000 2.36 (0.00)          Romy & Michelle 2 (ROMY2) 5000 2.85 (-0.01)