HSX Forum

Movies

It's like that song 'friday I got monday on my mind' ...or was that the other way around ;-) {nm}

Posted by: JMT (a.k.a JMT-NL) on Oct 15, 05:00 in response to BionicMoron's post If it's so easy, why are you wrong on both?

Gut Checks anyone? Short RED, undecided for JCKA3 (leaning towards short though) {nm} darknightz Oct 15, 00:07

Short RED Long JCKA3 just for the heck of it! {nm} thesilverfox Oct 15, 00:10

Long RED, long JCKA3. {nm} helmetz Oct 15, 00:12

Long JCKA3, short RED and this time, I'm sticking to it! {nm} petz Oct 15, 00:16

Long on both, I'm fairly confident that I'll get them right this weekend. Fingers crossed. {nm} Skauge Oct 15, 00:22

Neither. After losing bucketloads on [IRNM2], [SATC2] & [PRSIA], I've decided apart from sure things I'm not doing opening adjusts anymore. {nm} Aaron123 Oct 15, 00:28

So what is the point to play HSX ?? {nm} LeCasual Oct 15, 08:52

Gotta risk big to win big! It's just a game! Fake money! eyescovered Oct 15, 09:10

I'm probably just on a high from getting SCTRT right last week but my suspicion is JCKA3 will underperform. {nm} Stocker1 Oct 15, 00:43

Long RED, short JCKA3. easy weekend ;-) {nm} JMT Oct 15, 02:49

If it's so easy, why are you wrong on both? {nm} BionicMoron Oct 15, 04:54

It's like that song 'friday I got monday on my mind' ...or was that the other way around ;-) JMT Oct 15, 05:00

Two shorts {nm} Chefbobcat Oct 15, 03:00

Crud, somehow forgot to play [RED1] :( {nm} Chefbobcat Oct 15, 12:15

Both Long here for the weekend. {nm} joeoftexas Oct 15, 03:37

Long jack and maybe short red. {nm} islander Oct 15, 04:43

Long on RED1 and currently short on JCKA2 (think it will be hugely frontloaded--as usual) {nm} secretstalker Oct 15, 05:09

2x Short {nm} idrom Oct 15, 06:10

short red long ****. {nm} BionicMoron Oct 15, 06:49

shorting all of them! {nm} Abraxas5 Oct 15, 08:05

long on both {nm} tealfan Oct 15, 08:07

Long on both {nm} xiayun Oct 15, 08:23

Longing both {nm} ChrisEW Oct 15, 08:34

Short both. Although, I'm debating flipping on JCKA3. eyescovered Oct 15, 08:51

Aw what-the-heck! Flipped to Long on JCKA3! Don't let me down! {nm} eyescovered Oct 15, 11:37

2 LONGs here + short on conviction and the documentary {nm} pongena2 Oct 15, 08:58

Long on JCKA3, 11th hour flip on RED1 given the limited downside. CAINE is playing RED1 {nm} Roger More Oct 15, 09:15





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


David Strathairn (DSTRA) 25000 54.65 (+0.16)          Adria Arjona (AARJO) 25000 7.23 (+0.35)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.17 (+1.13)          Adria Arjona (AARJO) 25000 7.23 (+0.35)          Wilford Nappy Pulawa biopic (NAPPY) 5000 23.20 (+0.02)          Anything But Ghosts (ANYBG) 150000 29.89 (+2.24)          Sense and Sensibility - Opening (SNSNS.OW) 100000 5.63 (+0.63)          Street Fighter H$35 Call (STFTR.CA) 25000 1.42 (-0.58)          Zero A.D.: The Birth of Christ (BTLHM) 4000 33.99 (-0.03)          Street Fighter - Opening Weekend (STFTR.OW) 100000 32.95 (-2.05)          Street Fighter H$35 Put (STFTR.PU) 25000 2.63 (+0.63)          Whalefall H$15 Put (WHALF.PU) 25000 2.55 (+0.55)          Whalefall - Opening Weekend (WHALF.OW) 100000 13.55 (-1.45)          Violent Night 2 (VILN2) 4000 28.69 (+0.10)          Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 31000 24.84 (+0.11)          You Can See Everything (YCSET) 150000 7.81 (+1.01)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.17 (+1.13)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 2557 34.17 (+1.13)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.17 (+1.13)          Trust Me, I’m a Doctor (TMIAD) 31000 2.59 (0.00)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 5000 15.00 (0.00)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 3556 34.17 (+1.13)          Transformers 8 (TFRM8) 150000 34.48 (-0.11)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 140000 34.17 (+1.13)          A Talent for Murder (SWITZ) 30000 5.75 (-0.02)          Lee Pace (LPACE) 25000 73.62 (0.00)          Your Mother Your Mother Your Mot (YOURM) 150000 8.89 (+0.13)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 5585 34.17 (+1.13)          Incredibles 3 (NCRD3) 150000 418.42 (+1.73)          Liam Neeson (LNEES) 25000 11.56 (0.00)          Your Mother Your Mother Your Mot (YOURM) 65704 8.89 (+0.13)          Jack O'Connell (JAOCO) 25000 70.27 (0.00)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 2 30.92 (+3.22)          Your Mother Your Mother Your Mot (YOURM) 90000 8.89 (+0.13)          Your Mother Your Mother Your Mot (YOURM) 84296 8.89 (+0.13)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 10000 57.66 (+0.24)          Digger - Opening Weekend (DIGER.OW) 100000 15.94 (-1.48)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 10000 19.40 (-0.23)          Oh, the Places You'll Go (OTPYG) 150000 96.60 (+1.64)          Oh, the Places You'll Go (OTPYG) 150000 96.60 (+1.64)          Khris Davis (KHDAV) 25000 20.26 (+0.12)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.17 (+1.13)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 138302 34.17 (+1.13)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 44.70 (-1.05)          Transformers 8 (TFRM8) 150000 34.48 (-0.11)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.17 (+1.13)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Viggo Mortensen (VMORT) 25000 19.65 (0.00)          Viggo Mortensen (VMORT) 25000 19.65 (0.00)