HSX Forum

Playing & Trading Strategy

This rollercoaster for ANCH2? What's up with that?

Posted by: Jeco on Mar 31, 08:23

Any ideas as to why there is such a nocturnal fluctuation for ANCH2? It seems we dip in the night and early morning hours but regain losses during the day. It doesn't look but a couple million shares going long and short at any given time, I just didn't figure that would be enough to cause +/- H$10 differences. If it keeps up, I'm thinking I may play the commission loss for some easy bucks. Thoughts?





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Jamie Bell (JBELL) 25000 21.57 (-0.25)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 4.41 (-1.02)          Madden (MADEN) 150000 2.16 (-0.07)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 150000 69.98 (-0.99)          Last Friday (FRID4) 25000 8.86 (+0.34)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 10000 4.41 (-1.02)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 49999 16.21 (+1.73)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 10000 4.41 (-1.02)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 20.14 (-1.39)          Rosa Salazar (RSALA) 25000 73.09 (-1.00)          Neal McDonough (NMCDO) 25000 12.73 (-1.00)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Daniel Kaluuya (DKALU) 25000 94.89 (-1.25)          Sacha Baron Cohen (SBCOH) 25000 99.81 (-1.33)          Billy Magnussen (BMAGN) 25000 73.38 (-1.25)          Mikey Madison (MMADI) 25000 72.92 (-1.24)          A Statement aka Losing Earth (LERTH) 150000 7.19 (+0.06)          Fear the Reaper (FREPR) 150000 14.44 (+4.44)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Lupita Nyong'o (LNYON) 25000 171.48 (+1.50)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 57.09 (-3.45)          Dakota Johnson (DJOHN) 25000 24.19 (+0.12)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 57.09 (-3.45)          Godzilla Minus Zero (GODM2) 150000 80.78 (-1.40)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.61 (+0.05)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.61 (+0.05)          Primetime (PRMTM) 150000 43.60 (-0.38)          Primetime (PRMTM) 150000 43.60 (-0.38)          Primetime (PRMTM) 150000 43.60 (-0.38)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 150000 7.19 (-1.36)          Verity (VERTY) 150000 68.64 (-1.08)          In a Violent Nature 2 (IAVN2) 3 2.65 (+0.58)          In a Violent Nature 2 (IAVN2) 150000 2.65 (+0.58)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 19.69 (+0.02)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 19.69 (+0.02)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 4.41 (-1.02)          In a Violent Nature 2 (IAVN2) 150000 2.65 (+0.58)          In a Violent Nature 2 (IAVN2) 150000 2.65 (+0.58)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 57.09 (-3.45)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          The Further Mis-Adventures of Cl (TAOCB) 150000 17.35 (-0.15)          In a Violent Nature 2 (IAVN2) 150000 2.65 (+0.58)          In a Violent Nature 2 (IAVN2) 150000 2.65 (+0.58)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 49900 4.41 (-1.02)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 33452 50.00 (0.00)