HSX Forum

Playing & Trading Strategy

I wish I didn't keep you so competitive and motivated

Posted by: Talbain on Aug 12, 14:01 in response to Chateau_du_Mal_Voisin's post Milestone: ONE BILLLLLLLLLLLLLIONNNNNNNN Dollars :)

I'd prefer to win more often!

Milestone: ONE BILLLLLLLLLLLLLIONNNNNNNN Dollars :) Chateau_du_Mal_Voisin Aug 11, 12:01

congrats! {nm} tealfan Aug 11, 12:46

Thanks Tealfan! I appreciate you! {nm} Chateau_du_Mal_Voisin Aug 11, 18:15

congrats {nm} oneman Aug 11, 12:55

Thank you very much! {nm} Chateau_du_Mal_Voisin Aug 11, 18:15

Great work, good league competition every month MattW Aug 11, 13:03

Agreed on all counts - thanks MattW! {nm} Chateau_du_Mal_Voisin Aug 11, 18:15

Well done there {nm} blaze223 Aug 11, 13:15

Thanks Blaze223! {nm} Chateau_du_Mal_Voisin Aug 11, 18:15

Way to go Chateau!! Congratulations!! {nm} EarthMotherYTD2015 Aug 11, 14:11

Thank you so much! {nm} Chateau_du_Mal_Voisin Aug 11, 18:14

Kudos! You get a key to the Executive washroom now! Yeaaaah! {nm} Flash Aug 11, 14:41

Excellent! Now I can pee with the big dawgs! {nm} Chateau_du_Mal_Voisin Aug 11, 18:14

Congratulations! The first billion is the hardest! {nm} RogerMore Aug 11, 15:42

LOL! I hope I hear that... er, about more billions, many times from you my friend! {nm} Chateau_du_Mal_Voisin Aug 11, 18:14

wtg . Rocket123 aka PVL Admin Aug 11, 16:07

Sorry Rocket - wasn't intentional :( You're a big part of my experience here!! {nm} Chateau_du_Mal_Voisin Aug 11, 16:25

On this crazy street I certainly learn as much from you as you do from me. You are a gentleman, a scholar... Willroast Aug 11, 17:21

Will, I only count my pride by measuring those who choose to associate with me :) Thank you sir! {nm} Chateau_du_Mal_Voisin Aug 11, 18:13

Nicely Done. The Pickers Celebrate by Tossing Oranges & Grapefruits at Vehicles on East Main in Mesa. {nm} RotoHockeyYTD2013MainPort Aug 11, 19:54

ROFLMFAO!! So funny, Roto! {nm} Chateau_du_Mal_Voisin Aug 11, 20:21

tip of the cap to you sir!! Way to go CDMV!! Hope to join you by years end. {nm} Dorfman Aug 12, 04:40

Congrats! {nm} Initech Aug 12, 07:55

Hey man, thanks for noticing!! {nm} Chateau_du_Mal_Voisin Aug 12, 20:37

Great Job and thanks for the kudos, you are great yourself too. {nm} Quickslver99 Aug 12, 08:18

Thanks QS!! You are pretty awesome yerself! {nm} Chateau_du_Mal_Voisin Aug 12, 20:38

Way To Go! {nm} DiNar0 Aug 12, 09:41

Thank you SO much - from a legend even :) {nm} Chateau_du_Mal_Voisin Aug 12, 20:38

*Blushing* DiNar0 Aug 13, 10:57

I wish I didn't keep you so competitive and motivated Talbain Aug 12, 14:01

You've had a rough time lately - this too shall pass. {nm} Chateau_du_Mal_Voisin Aug 12, 20:39

Congrats :) {nm} hyperzeitgeist Aug 13, 08:36

Thank you my friend! And much respect to your LIGHTENING FAST GAINS! {nm} Chateau_du_Mal_Voisin Aug 13, 20:50





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Street Fighter - Opening Weekend (STFTR.OW) 100000 31.81 (-0.17)          Allison Janney (AJANN) 25000 59.38 (+0.16)          Godzilla Minus Zero (GODM2) 1001 82.00 (-0.33)          Oh, the Places You'll Go (OTPYG) 26000 94.69 (-0.46)          Spider-Woman (SPDWM) 2000 16.54 (0.00)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 27.20 (+0.60)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 27.20 (+0.60)          King Conan (CONA2) 40000 62.35 (-0.44)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 1000 73.22 (-0.79)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 150000 118.89 (-1.72)          La Bola Negra (LBNEG) 1000 4.24 (+0.53)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 288 33.85 (-0.81)          The Horror Fund X (SPOOK) 20000 55.28 (+0.09)          Hal (HALD) 500 6.54 (+0.72)          The Animal Fund (ZOO) 20000 65.33 (+0.01)          Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans (LGBTQ) 20000 32.65 (-0.03)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 500 12.94 (+1.28)          Sense and Sensibility - Opening (SNSNS.OW) 100000 5.69 (+0.11)          Gatto (GATTO) 34522 148.05 (+0.07)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 6000 14.02 (-0.96)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 4485 14.02 (-0.96)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 47029 118.89 (-1.72)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 1000 12.31 (+2.03)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 47029 118.89 (-1.72)          Ebenezer (EBNZR) 7000 114.97 (-0.98)          Sacrifice (SCRIF) 40000 5.96 (+0.01)          Obey (OBEY) 19000 16.78 (-1.22)          Tangles (TNGLS) 7958 1.80 (0.00)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 8121 118.89 (-1.72)          Sense and Sensibility - Opening (SNSNS.OW) 100000 5.69 (+0.11)          Ink (INK) 150000 6.83 (+0.02)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 75000 73.22 (-0.79)          Starman (STARM) 500 13.47 (+0.04)          John Wick Prequel (WICK0) 4000 25.79 (+0.03)          Black Panther III (BPNT3) 4006 287.13 (-1.50)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 25000 73.22 (-0.79)          Jungle Cruise 2 (JUNG2) 500 12.02 (-0.04)          Sicario 3 (SICA3) 150000 14.43 (+1.10)          The Mosquito Bowl (MSQTB) 150000 4.84 (+0.08)          The Mosquito Bowl (MSQTB) 150000 4.84 (+0.08)          Street Fighter H$35 Put (STFTR.PU) 25000 3.30 (+0.09)          Street Fighter H$35 Put (STFTR.PU) 25000 3.30 (+0.09)          The Princess Diaries 3 (PDIA3) 150000 37.70 (-0.10)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 149997 39.68 (+0.27)          Resident Evil (RESE8) 150000 131.18 (+0.66)          Sicario 3 (SICA3) 15000 14.43 (+1.10)          Resident Evil (RESE8) 150000 131.18 (+0.66)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 1 39.68 (+0.27)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 1 39.68 (+0.27)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 1 39.68 (+0.27)