HSX Forum

Playing & Trading Strategy

That or anticipation of them announcing next.... {nm}

Posted by: Paparazzi217 (a.k.a Paparazzi217 ) on Dec 03, 15:36 in response to monkeybeat's post I'm guessing the Marvel drops are due to sell offs to get...

Today must be the biggest day ever on HSX. booboo Dec 03, 12:51

Absolutely. BENF05 Dec 03, 13:01

curious to see what the new highest single day profit will be. {nm} Paparazzi217 Dec 03, 13:08

good for some, not others! Paparazzi217 Dec 03, 14:48

Currently plus H$100,077,695.72 {nm} ozi Dec 03, 13:17

I’m at $115M+ but expect to be beaten by many (nm) The Big Short Dec 03, 14:41

I arrived late to the party and bleeding like never before :( {nm} fwerner Dec 03, 14:02

Worst day for some people. JoshuaL Dec 03, 14:07

Still not too late to turn it around! Don’t give up! (Nm) The Big Short Dec 03, 14:45

Yeah. Not the best day to be in Australia and wake up to news. thesilverfox Dec 03, 14:13

The good news is that Roto isn't in the top 50 traders by volume today! :-P (At least as I type this.) {nm} DTravel Dec 03, 14:40

Yeh I showed up late. Lost $36m , but will get that back in a few hours at this rate {nm} Shirtavius Dec 03, 14:47

Up 14% as of now ndmaster Dec 03, 14:55

Im bleeding everywhere. Marvel stocks taking a huge hit as well from a WB decision. How many percent is the market down? {nm} Shirtavius Dec 03, 15:14

I'm guessing the Marvel drops are due to sell offs to get capitol for the WB stocks {nm} monkeybeat Dec 03, 15:22

That or anticipation of them announcing next.... Paparazzi217 Dec 03, 15:36

That and a general sell-off of big ticket movies in anticipation of ripples and other streaming services making similar deals. {nm} DTravel Dec 03, 16:04

WOND2 somehow bucking the WB trend. Is this because it already announced its HBO max deal? {nm} Shirtavius Dec 03, 16:31

More people are covering to short better investments. {nm} Antibody Dec 03, 16:53

bad time to go shopping...i missed it. worst beating i ever took...down 50 million {nm} horrorfanatic Dec 03, 16:38

I’m up 85 million {nm} Steved1998 Dec 03, 17:01

I've been saying for weeks that everybody should be shorting everything. And, wouldn't you know it... {nm} jimhogarth Dec 03, 18:25

I've been saying for months. +H$90M today! HAHAHAHAHA!! Merry New Year!!! {nm} stormgod Dec 03, 18:56

Lol. Yeah, I've been doing this for months, too. I've been posting about it since Oct. Back then, I still had a guy try to "warn" me.. {nm} jimhogarth Dec 03, 20:10

Australian here, Net Worth History graph looks like it jumped off a cliff... :-( {nm} Peakers Dec 04, 01:37





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 20 38.18 (+2.87)          Sofia Coppola (SCOPP) 25000 5.84 (-0.35)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 10.00 (0.00)          Emma Roberts (EROBE) 24999 10.74 (-0.19)          Making Marie Antoinette (MAKMA) 150000 1.00 (0.00)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 10.00 (0.00)          Copperhead (COPRH) 150000 18.57 (+0.12)          Aaron Sorkin (ASORK) 25000 18.35 (-0.10)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 10.00 (0.00)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 10.00 (0.00)          Resident Evil (RESE8) 10 125.68 (+0.35)          Kirsten Dunst (KDUNS) 25000 62.90 (-2.28)          Patrick Schwarzenegger (PSCHW) 25000 6.69 (-0.15)          Wunmi Mosaku (WMOSA) 25000 110.55 (+0.34)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 10.00 (0.00)          Auli'i Cravalho (ACRAV) 24999 178.26 (-0.49)          Evil Genius (EVILG) 150000 4.47 (+0.03)          The Social Reckoning - Opening W (SOCI2.OW) 25000 17.47 (+0.07)          Sofia Coppola (SCOPP) 25000 5.84 (-0.35)          Making Marie Antoinette (MAKMA) 150000 1.00 (0.00)          Kirsten Dunst (KDUNS) 25000 62.90 (-2.28)          A Special Relationship (ASREL) 42 0.04 (+0.02)          Kirsten Dunst (KDUNS) 25000 62.90 (-2.28)          Kirsten Dunst (KDUNS) 25000 62.90 (-2.28)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 25000 58.72 (+0.44)          Hal (HALD) 219 6.83 (+1.27)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 13.80 (+1.41)          Jason Schwartzman (JSCHW) 25000 5.51 (-0.50)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.40 (-0.14)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.40 (-0.14)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 28.22 (+0.18)          Thomas Kretschmann (TKRET) 1 48.93 (0.00)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 28.22 (+0.18)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 50000 45.38 (-0.40)          Diane Lane (DLANE) 25000 87.39 (-0.50)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 50000 29.00 (-0.52)          Whalefall (WHALF) 50000 30.33 (+0.04)          The Man I Love (TMILV) 150000 2.38 (-0.04)          Whalefall H$15 Put (WHALF.PU) 25000 2.81 (+0.06)          Whalefall H$15 Put (WHALF.PU) 25000 2.81 (+0.06)          Making Marie Antoinette (MAKMA) 150000 1.00 (0.00)          Whalefall - Opening Weekend (WHALF.OW) 50000 13.00 (-0.24)          Jason Schwartzman (JSCHW) 25000 5.51 (-0.50)          Whalefall - Opening Weekend (WHALF.OW) 100000 13.00 (-0.24)          Street Fighter - Opening Weekend (STFTR.OW) 25000 32.13 (-0.26)          Ebenezer (EBNZR) 150000 116.70 (-0.60)          Pretty in Pink 2 (PINK2) 96 0.07 (-0.01)          Street Fighter H$35 Call (STFTR.CA) 25000 1.27 (+0.06)          The Odyssey $465M Blockbuster Wa (ODYSE.BW) 601 21.50 (-0.14)          Street Fighter H$35 Call (STFTR.CA) 25000 1.27 (+0.06)