HSX Forum

Movies

RS for [PRIES] tagged {nm}

Posted by: secretstalker (a.k.a TheWeekendWarrior) on May 08, 12:40 in response to secretstalker's post You lucky ducks! Got RS before getting on my flight......


Tag(s): PRIES

You lucky ducks! Got RS before getting on my flight... [PRIEST] $20, [BRDSM] mid-teens (I expect MTC to be higher on this) {nm} secretstalker May 08, 12:27

Upcoming... includes a couple early June movies! secretstalker May 08, 12:30

Thanks, ss! Looks about right for everything except X-Men (too high I think) and maybe a tad higher for S8. {nm} ShawnMR May 08, 12:33

maybe A LOT higher on Super 8...just wait until the marketing ramps up and a forecaster that matters makes a projection {nm} Moviesnob May 08, 12:34

Yes...but it is time for Paramount to step up {nm} GMov May 08, 15:32

Since inception the only "Pirates" move to come in less than $100K on opening weekend was the original. Kumacho1957 May 09, 13:45

Wow, thats incredibly high for Priest. {nm} ShawnMR May 08, 12:31

When in doubt, RS is wrong! They didn't do any better this weekend either. {nm} PVL Admin May 08, 12:34

Do people pay for that service? {nm} PVL Admin May 08, 12:35

They do... goes to show there's a sucker born every minute. {nm} secretstalker May 08, 12:35

It's the same number they've been predicting for weeks {nm} NLitend1 May 08, 12:34

It's been higher. {nm} secretstalker May 08, 12:36

I've seen it high teens, 20, and low 20's...did someone predict higher? {nm} NLitend1 May 08, 13:29

Why did you only tag bridesmaids? Is that the one you want us to buy? {nm} PVL Admin May 08, 12:36

You can't tell it's a typo? {nm} Antibody May 08, 12:38

Oh, oops... surely it's time for a few six-letter movie stock symbols :) {nm} secretstalker May 08, 12:39

I apologize. {nm} PVL Admin May 08, 13:59

I tagged both of them actually. {nm} secretstalker May 08, 12:39

I think that was accidental as both flicks are bracketed in the post. He just has too many letters for PRIES. {nm} Catzan May 08, 12:39

RS for [PRIES] tagged secretstalker May 08, 12:40





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.34 (-0.40)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.34 (-0.40)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.18 (+0.06)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 150000 22.54 (-1.20)          Whalefall - Opening Weekend (WHALF.OW) 100000 12.69 (-0.27)          Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 150000 22.54 (-1.20)          The Rescue (RSCUE) 150000 28.63 (-0.20)          The Rescue (RSCUE) 150000 28.63 (-0.20)          Daisy Edgar-Jones (DEDGA) 25000 95.21 (-0.50)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Elle Fanning (EFANN) 25000 34.41 (-0.62)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 3 5.00 (0.00)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          The Beast (TBEAS) 150000 1.98 (-0.05)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 20.00 (0.00)          Anything But Ghosts (ANYBG) 11115 31.36 (+0.07)          Elle Fanning (EFANN) 25000 34.41 (-0.62)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 37405 5.00 (0.00)          Babies (BBIES) 10 17.10 (-0.33)          Bucking Fastard (BUCFA) 150000 2.37 (-0.03)          La Bola Negra (LBNEG) 150000 3.97 (-0.11)          Daisy Edgar-Jones (DEDGA) 25000 95.21 (-0.50)          The Beast (TBEAS) 150000 1.98 (-0.05)          Musk (MUSK) 150000 3.67 (-0.05)          Last Friday (FRID4) 149999 6.76 (+2.11)          King Conan (CONA2) 12953 61.35 (-0.11)          Always Lalisa (ALISA) 200 2.66 (-0.01)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 4792 39.82 (+0.03)          Austin Abrams (AABRA) 25000 67.57 (+1.25)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Misty Green (MSTYG) 150000 7.20 (-0.03)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 2772 5.00 (0.00)          Mason Gooding (MSGOO) 25000 49.14 (-0.16)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Xolo Mariduena (XMARI) 25000 55.70 (-0.41)          Obey (OBEY) 15000 20.12 (+3.02)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)