HSX Forum

Movies

1/1 on [FDES4], this coming weekend I'm starting to like [CGAME] {nm}

Posted by: john on Aug 30, 11:56 in response to Antibody's post Official Adjusts


Tag(s): FDES4, CGAME

Official Adjusts Antibody Aug 30, 10:50

Whoo, 3/3 - it's been a while since that happened :) {nm} MojaveMeg Aug 30, 10:55

I should have played this weekend. Oh Well, nailed all the Derivatives though. {nm} thatpj Aug 30, 13:30

Well done Mom. :) {nm} grammar Aug 30, 12:16

grammar edzep Aug 30, 12:24

Tks. Did get an email and will join. {nm} mysti hsx Aug 30, 15:34

Oops .. my reply is a couple of lines down. :) mysti hsx Aug 30, 15:34

2/2 - didn't play Taking Woodstock, but saw it earlier this week at a festival and it was fairly enjoyable (when you see it "for free") {nm} Facto Aug 30, 15:57

1/2, but I got the important one right! {nm} photochick814 Aug 30, 16:24

2/3... damn Rob Zombie and his frontloading fans. Thanks! {nm} secretstalker Aug 30, 10:59

2/3 here too... Same thinking on my part. I figured at least 1 of the 2 horror movies might do really well, I just wasn't sure which one. {nm} joeoftexas Aug 31, 09:07

3/3 I am glad I followed my gut. {nm} icecreamman Aug 30, 10:59

2/3...I convinced myself stupid Zombie would match Final on Friday...oopsie. That's what I get for flipping at 12:59pm. lol {nm} Catzan Aug 30, 11:13

1/1 on H2...*brushes cat hair off his keyboard* {nm} tealfan Aug 30, 11:51

1/1 (WDSTK) - Didn't play the others (but was close to shorting FDES4 *Phew!!*) {nm} Random Enigma Aug 30, 11:52

1/1 on [FDES4], this coming weekend I'm starting to like [CGAME] john Aug 30, 11:56

The horror... the horror ... ( half a mil down for the day ) {nm} JMT Aug 30, 12:09

Thanks DMac. 2/3 .. Ack, I should have listened to my own gutcheck. on FDES4 :( {nm} grammar Aug 30, 12:16





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Obey (OBEY) 2874 19.95 (+2.85)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Dreamquil (DRMQL) 150000 0.87 (-0.02)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          The Night House (NITHS) 1000 8.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Flywheel: Ignition of the Soul (FLYWH) 150000 6.55 (-0.10)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 28979 23.51 (-0.23)          Owen Wilson (OWILS) 25000 20.94 (-0.50)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 150000 23.51 (-0.23)          Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 121021 23.51 (-0.23)          Nicole Kidman (NKIDM) 25000 56.01 (-0.67)          Lee Pace (LPACE) 25000 73.07 (-1.26)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 1 25.00 (0.00)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Jonny Lee Miller (JLMIL) 25000 5.33 (+0.10)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          X-Men aka Mutants (XMEN8) 150000 218.04 (+0.82)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Verity (VERTY) 100 68.92 (-0.56)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)