HSX Forum

Movies

Down a record low for one day for me - $8.5 million {nm}

Posted by: krbcan on Sep 10, 14:56 in response to Muad' Dib's post Okay, down $6 million today. Who's got me beat?

Okay, down $6 million today. Who's got me beat? Muad' Dib Sep 10, 14:28

Not that I'm down much, but you may want to post what percent that is. Looking at your port, seems like a drop in the bucket... {nm} PRodQuanta Sep 10, 14:31

People are dumping stocks all across the board.. Dorfman posted something below that I believe touches upon the reason why(?) {nm} Facto Sep 10, 14:33

^ ^ this is a theory, more than a statement or a necessarily accurate assessment.. {nm} Facto Sep 10, 14:34

Big Money stock IPO like that. People are gonna be selling off to get the 10m needed for 100k shares {nm} Dorfman Sep 10, 14:42

To answer your question below, a snapshot of stocks that are plus H$1 or more for today vs. stocks that are minus H$1 or more Paul2k Sep 10, 14:36

I don't have you beat but I'm down about 1.7million today which would be my biggest daily loss since returning dioneta Sep 10, 14:41

I'm down more than that... what the **** is going on today? {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Sep 10, 14:42

I'm down, too. If it doesn't turn around this'll be my first down day since 8/19, and my four day $1M+ streak is almost certainly over. {nm} Ruthian23 Sep 10, 14:54

WIth HSX there is no such thing as long term investing. I learned that the hard way by holding stocks long with no release date set. Nightfury82 Sep 10, 14:55

Down a record low for one day for me - $8.5 million krbcan Sep 10, 14:56

And now down $10.5 million {nm} krbcan Sep 10, 20:03

only down 10 mil {nm} ReaperXXX Sep 10, 15:24

Shorted WARIR at 34$, you can hate me now. ;) {nm} theycallmediddy Sep 10, 15:37

I was wondering when this thread will show up. I lost $34 million dollars since Sept begin. Beat that. AgentEvil Sep 10, 16:29

Down H$11,980,679.28 {nm} fourstars Sep 10, 16:49

Only down $2.7M, but weirdly going to be up a rank at reset. {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Sep 10, 20:57





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Verity (VERTY) 150000 68.65 (-0.83)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Wildwood (WILDW) 150000 26.42 (+0.55)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 31.10 (-1.64)          Always Lalisa (ALISA) 125000 2.67 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 25000 22.50 (-1.24)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          November 1963 (NOV63) 150000 5.90 (-0.03)          November 1963 (NOV63) 150000 5.90 (-0.03)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 5000 31.10 (-1.64)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Dichen Lachman (DLACH) 25000 107.88 (-0.33)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Jay Duplass (JDUPL) 25000 13.70 (+0.19)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 15.04 (+0.69)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 15.04 (+0.69)          Obey (OBEY) 88766 19.55 (+2.45)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 19.55 (+2.45)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 31.10 (-1.64)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 19.55 (+2.45)          The Social Reckoning H$20 Put (SOCI2.PU) 25000 5.03 (+0.30)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Street Fighter H$35 Call (STFTR.CA) 25000 0.93 (-0.10)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 17.00 (-0.59)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 28.70 (-0.42)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          The Social Reckoning - Opening W (SOCI2.OW) 100000 14.44 (-0.51)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          The Social Reckoning H$20 Call (SOCI2.CA) 25000 1.06 (-0.14)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Babies (BBIES) 50000 17.16 (-0.27)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)