HSX Forum

Movies

Yes - easily possible. The last one opened to $40 and anticipation for the franchise seems far from dying out {nm}

Posted by: RogerMore on Oct 16, 16:53 in response to Ruthian23's post I wonder if they might be a bit low on PNAC3, too.

It's RS Time! [PNAC3] $30 million [3MSKT] mid teens [JENG2] high single digits TheWeekendWarrior Oct 16, 16:39

Disappointingly in line with my own expectations (though I think they are high on JENG2, personally) {nm} RogerMore Oct 16, 16:43

I wonder if they might be a bit low on PNAC3, too. {nm} Ruthian23 Oct 16, 16:49

It's priced higher than it's currently on the exchange but I think it will do more than what RS predicts. {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Oct 16, 16:52

Yes - easily possible. The last one opened to $40 and anticipation for the franchise seems far from dying out RogerMore Oct 16, 16:53

Has anyone seen anything on advanced ticket sales? I can't recall how the second sold in advance but curious how they compare. {nm} GMov Oct 16, 17:05

I do agree though that it should be higher. Seems to have built in fanbase and reviews so far are good. {nm} GMov Oct 16, 17:06

how accurate do RS numbers tend to be? {nm} autobot66 Oct 16, 16:46

Futures (the inside message) tend to not be great but recently, their week of predictions have been way off. {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Oct 16, 16:51

No one knows anything, but RS is less accurate than most other predictive (they do pay a price for predicting on Sunday though) {nm} RogerMore Oct 16, 16:56

I was about to say reasonable numbers from RS till thatpj Oct 16, 17:06

Is Anonymous really that low? Reviews look good and thought it might have more interest...but I guess buzz is really low {nm} GMov Oct 16, 17:07

I believe that tracking that I've posted from IOTG over the past few weeks have shown it to have very low awareness. {nm} Paul2k Oct 16, 17:10

No stars, no awareness, no reason to see it opening weekend. {nm} RogerMore Oct 16, 17:37

Looks good to me but most people probably despise Shakespeare as something they were forced to read in school {nm} HarryWarden Oct 16, 19:59

Twli4 ales {nm} notfabio Oct 16, 17:25

Do you mean the sales are ailing? Confusing grammar. {nm} grammar Oct 16, 17:44

I think he means, "TWLI4 alles," as in "it sweeps all before it," in German. {nm} second gary Oct 16, 18:57

Hot damn .. I had hoped you'd wait until I got back. {nm} grammar Oct 16, 17:42

Want me to slap him for you? :P {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Oct 16, 19:16





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Homewrecker (HMWRC) 150000 18.39 (+0.06)          Five Nights at Freddy's 3 (5NAF3) 150000 77.05 (+0.25)          Obey (OBEY) 1 18.70 (-0.43)          Obey (OBEY) 1 18.70 (-0.43)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 16.05 (+0.07)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 3 32.05 (-0.30)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 3 32.05 (-0.30)          Primetime (PRMTM) 10 43.46 (-0.04)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 65000 16.05 (+0.07)          Primetime (PRMTM) 10 43.46 (-0.04)          Tender Loving Care (TLVCR) 150000 1.11 (+0.02)          NDA (NDA) 150000 6.09 (+0.04)          Snake Island (SNKIS) 2 17.71 (+0.06)          Snake Island (SNKIS) 2 17.71 (+0.06)          Elsinore (ELSNR) 150000 6.12 (+0.03)          Whalefall (WHALF) 5000 26.35 (-0.02)          Jamie Bell (JBELL) 25000 21.08 (-0.13)          Elle Fanning (EFANN) 25000 34.65 (+0.24)          Whalefall (WHALF) 25000 26.35 (-0.02)          Elle Fanning (EFANN) 25000 34.65 (+0.24)          The Brigands of Rattlecreek (BRGND) 150000 21.61 (+0.05)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 19000 16.05 (+0.07)          The Unknown (TUNKN) 150000 1.19 (+0.01)          Callum Turner (CTURN) 25000 11.80 (-0.10)          Tangles (TNGLS) 150000 2.10 (-0.03)          Tangles (TNGLS) 150000 2.10 (-0.03)          Trey Parker (TPARK) 25000 88.47 (+0.25)          Oh, the Places You'll Go (OTPYG) 5000 94.58 (+0.02)          Whalefall (WHALF) 15000 26.35 (-0.02)          Oh, the Places You'll Go (OTPYG) 5000 94.58 (+0.02)          Zoey Deutch (ZDEUT) 25000 35.04 (+0.12)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 13398 16.05 (+0.07)          The Partner (PRTNR) 150000 45.55 (+0.15)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 18.12 (+0.60)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 18.12 (+0.60)          Father Joe (FTJOE) 150000 5.71 (+0.04)          Babies (BBIES) 150000 18.14 (+0.61)          Babies (BBIES) 150000 18.14 (+0.61)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 11.23 (+0.62)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 11.23 (+0.62)          Days of Thunder 2 (DTHU2) 150000 115.94 (+0.33)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 150000 32.05 (-0.30)          Company (COMPN) 2 7.71 (+0.03)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 150000 32.05 (-0.30)          Company (COMPN) 2 7.71 (+0.03)          Prima Facie (PRMAF) 150000 1.45 (+0.01)          Evil Dead Wrath (EVLD7) 50000 33.70 (+0.03)          Evil Dead Wrath (EVLD7) 10000 33.70 (+0.03)          Naughty (NAUTY) 3 44.01 (-0.74)          Your Mother Your Mother Your Mot (YOURM) 3 8.13 (0.00)