HSX Forum

Movies

I think he means, "TWLI4 alles," as in "it sweeps all before it," in German. {nm}

Posted by: second gary (a.k.a 80181597) on Oct 16, 18:57 in response to grammar's post Do you mean the sales are ailing? Confusing grammar.

It's RS Time! [PNAC3] $30 million [3MSKT] mid teens [JENG2] high single digits TheWeekendWarrior Oct 16, 16:39

Disappointingly in line with my own expectations (though I think they are high on JENG2, personally) {nm} RogerMore Oct 16, 16:43

I wonder if they might be a bit low on PNAC3, too. {nm} Ruthian23 Oct 16, 16:49

It's priced higher than it's currently on the exchange but I think it will do more than what RS predicts. {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Oct 16, 16:52

Yes - easily possible. The last one opened to $40 and anticipation for the franchise seems far from dying out {nm} RogerMore Oct 16, 16:53

Has anyone seen anything on advanced ticket sales? I can't recall how the second sold in advance but curious how they compare. {nm} GMov Oct 16, 17:05

I do agree though that it should be higher. Seems to have built in fanbase and reviews so far are good. {nm} GMov Oct 16, 17:06

how accurate do RS numbers tend to be? {nm} autobot66 Oct 16, 16:46

Futures (the inside message) tend to not be great but recently, their week of predictions have been way off. {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Oct 16, 16:51

No one knows anything, but RS is less accurate than most other predictive (they do pay a price for predicting on Sunday though) {nm} RogerMore Oct 16, 16:56

I was about to say reasonable numbers from RS till thatpj Oct 16, 17:06

Is Anonymous really that low? Reviews look good and thought it might have more interest...but I guess buzz is really low {nm} GMov Oct 16, 17:07

I believe that tracking that I've posted from IOTG over the past few weeks have shown it to have very low awareness. {nm} Paul2k Oct 16, 17:10

No stars, no awareness, no reason to see it opening weekend. {nm} RogerMore Oct 16, 17:37

Looks good to me but most people probably despise Shakespeare as something they were forced to read in school {nm} HarryWarden Oct 16, 19:59

Twli4 ales {nm} notfabio Oct 16, 17:25

Do you mean the sales are ailing? Confusing grammar. {nm} grammar Oct 16, 17:44

I think he means, "TWLI4 alles," as in "it sweeps all before it," in German. second gary Oct 16, 18:57

Hot damn .. I had hoped you'd wait until I got back. {nm} grammar Oct 16, 17:42

Want me to slap him for you? :P {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Oct 16, 19:16





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Spider-Man: Brand New Day $855M (SPID9.BW) 126 17.32 (+0.32)          Josephine Baker (JSPBK) 50000 2.32 (-0.03)          Sense and Sensibility - Opening (SNSNS.OW) 75000 5.00 (0.00)          Whalefall H$15 Call (WHALF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Josephine Baker (JSPBK) 50000 2.32 (-0.03)          Street Fighter H$35 Put (STFTR.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Josephine Baker (JSPBK) 50000 2.32 (-0.03)          Resident Evil (RESE8) 147974 123.13 (-1.47)          Street Fighter - Opening Weekend (STFTR.OW) 100000 35.00 (0.00)          Josephine Baker (JSPBK) 50000 2.32 (-0.03)          Treasure Island (TISLN) 150000 69.21 (+0.51)          Naruto (NARUT) 1699 34.96 (-0.14)          Josephine Baker (JSPBK) 50000 2.32 (-0.03)          Street Fighter H$35 Call (STFTR.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Sense and Sensibility - Opening (SNSNS.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 27.42 (+0.17)          Whalefall H$15 Put (WHALF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Whalefall - Opening Weekend (WHALF.OW) 100000 15.00 (0.00)          Sense and Sensibility - Opening (SNSNS.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Whalefall H$15 Call (WHALF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Hal (HALD) 150000 6.00 (0.00)          Street Fighter H$35 Put (STFTR.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Street Fighter - Opening Weekend (STFTR.OW) 100000 35.00 (0.00)          Street Fighter H$35 Call (STFTR.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Sense and Sensibility - Opening (SNSNS.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Whalefall H$15 Put (WHALF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Whalefall - Opening Weekend (WHALF.OW) 100000 15.00 (0.00)          Whalefall - Opening Weekend (WHALF.OW) 20000 15.00 (0.00)          Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (li (TMNT5) 150000 72.28 (-0.50)          Street Fighter - Opening Weekend (STFTR.OW) 20000 35.00 (0.00)          Street Fighter H$35 Put (STFTR.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Robert Pattinson (RPATT) 1000 82.97 (+0.26)          Street Fighter - Opening Weekend (STFTR.OW) 100000 35.00 (0.00)          Hal (HALD) 4000 6.00 (0.00)          Whalefall H$15 Put (WHALF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Sense and Sensibility - Opening (SNSNS.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Whalefall H$15 Call (WHALF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Street Fighter H$35 Put (STFTR.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Demon Slayer: Infinity Castle 2 (DSIC2) 20 85.89 (-0.19)          Street Fighter H$35 Call (STFTR.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Hal (HALD) 150000 6.00 (0.00)          Whalefall H$15 Put (WHALF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Whalefall H$15 Call (WHALF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Whalefall - Opening Weekend (WHALF.OW) 100000 15.00 (0.00)          Whalefall (WHALF) 150000 31.55 (-0.03)          Whalefall (WHALF) 150000 31.55 (-0.03)          Star Wars: Episode X (STRW1) 25 114.07 (+1.02)          Whalefall H$15 Call (WHALF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Street Fighter H$35 Put (STFTR.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Street Fighter H$35 Call (STFTR.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)