HSX Forum

Movies

Looks good to me but most people probably despise Shakespeare as something they were forced to read in school {nm}

Posted by: HarryWarden on Oct 16, 19:59 in response to GMov's post Is Anonymous really that low? Reviews look good and...

It's RS Time! [PNAC3] $30 million [3MSKT] mid teens [JENG2] high single digits TheWeekendWarrior Oct 16, 16:39

Disappointingly in line with my own expectations (though I think they are high on JENG2, personally) {nm} RogerMore Oct 16, 16:43

I wonder if they might be a bit low on PNAC3, too. {nm} Ruthian23 Oct 16, 16:49

It's priced higher than it's currently on the exchange but I think it will do more than what RS predicts. {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Oct 16, 16:52

Yes - easily possible. The last one opened to $40 and anticipation for the franchise seems far from dying out {nm} RogerMore Oct 16, 16:53

Has anyone seen anything on advanced ticket sales? I can't recall how the second sold in advance but curious how they compare. {nm} GMov Oct 16, 17:05

I do agree though that it should be higher. Seems to have built in fanbase and reviews so far are good. {nm} GMov Oct 16, 17:06

how accurate do RS numbers tend to be? {nm} autobot66 Oct 16, 16:46

Futures (the inside message) tend to not be great but recently, their week of predictions have been way off. {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Oct 16, 16:51

No one knows anything, but RS is less accurate than most other predictive (they do pay a price for predicting on Sunday though) {nm} RogerMore Oct 16, 16:56

I was about to say reasonable numbers from RS till thatpj Oct 16, 17:06

Is Anonymous really that low? Reviews look good and thought it might have more interest...but I guess buzz is really low {nm} GMov Oct 16, 17:07

I believe that tracking that I've posted from IOTG over the past few weeks have shown it to have very low awareness. {nm} Paul2k Oct 16, 17:10

No stars, no awareness, no reason to see it opening weekend. {nm} RogerMore Oct 16, 17:37

Looks good to me but most people probably despise Shakespeare as something they were forced to read in school HarryWarden Oct 16, 19:59

Twli4 ales {nm} notfabio Oct 16, 17:25

Do you mean the sales are ailing? Confusing grammar. {nm} grammar Oct 16, 17:44

I think he means, "TWLI4 alles," as in "it sweeps all before it," in German. {nm} second gary Oct 16, 18:57

Hot damn .. I had hoped you'd wait until I got back. {nm} grammar Oct 16, 17:42

Want me to slap him for you? :P {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Oct 16, 19:16





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Transformers 8 (TFRM8) 150000 43.76 (+1.74)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Jessica Rothe (JROTH) 25000 8.27 (-0.05)          The Night House (NITHS) 35000 8.00 (0.00)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 150000 73.84 (-0.41)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 31.77 (-0.97)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 150000 117.46 (+4.23)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Tom Cruise (TCRUI) 25000 170.61 (+0.95)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 26.34 (-0.53)          Emma D'Arcy (EDARC) 25000 21.95 (-0.42)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          Obey (OBEY) 144369 20.29 (+3.19)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Dakota Johnson (DJOHN) 25000 24.32 (-0.25)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          Tracy Letts (TLETT) 25000 60.91 (-0.50)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Tiffany Haddish (THADD) 25000 51.62 (+0.17)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 1 10.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 150000 23.31 (-0.43)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 1 25.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 150000 23.31 (-0.43)          Star Wars: Episode X (STRW1) 31796 121.08 (+0.38)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 10000 10.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          Clayface (CLAYF) 150000 60.37 (-0.34)          Clayface (CLAYF) 150000 60.37 (-0.34)          Babies (BBIES) 150000 16.72 (-0.71)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 20.29 (+3.19)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 17.35 (-0.24)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 17.35 (-0.24)          Elle Fanning (EFANN) 25000 34.53 (-0.50)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          Elle Fanning (EFANN) 25000 34.53 (-0.50)