HSX Forum

Movies

I don't know where they're getting their figures. That's waaaaay too high for TWLI4. nm

Posted by: robineau on Nov 16, 14:55 in response to Paul2k's post BO's estimates are up- TWLI4 150 (Fandango says more...

BO's estimates are up- TWLI4 150 (Fandango says more than 3000 showings sold out), HPYF2 42.5 (only 1% of daily sales on Fandango) Paul2k Nov 16, 14:28

I don't know where they're getting their figures. That's waaaaay too high for TWLI4. nm robineau Nov 16, 14:55

What makes you say that? {nm} Ruthian23 Nov 16, 15:13

Midnights are lagging way behind the previous two films, and there's no IMAX $$ this time. nm robineau Nov 17, 06:59

They make their estimates based off of, among other things, twitter and facebook tracking for which they have identified historical trends. {nm} Paul2k Nov 16, 15:21

I disagree. {nm} PVL Admin (Rocket123) Nov 16, 15:40

As much as I think it will be around $150M, there is more potential upside by shorting the OW at present, therefore I have done so. accountant_4_Jesus Nov 16, 15:43

Thanks for bringing up the derivatives; I had completely spaced on them and forgotten their strike prices. Adjusted accordingly. {nm} Paul2k Nov 16, 15:51

You disappoint me Paul... {nm} PRodQuanta Nov 16, 15:52

Happens even to the best of us, don't it? ;) {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Nov 16, 15:54

I agree. {nm} PVL Admin (Rocket123) Nov 16, 17:43

$150m is very realistic; the OW won't decrease from the second one, although I don't see it breaking the OW record either xiayun Nov 16, 17:08

Nice to have you back, xia. How was Hawaii? {nm} Paul2k Nov 16, 17:10

I'm still here! Just arrived at Maui; it's been wonderful, even better than my high expectation {nm} xiayun Nov 16, 17:30

I agree. {nm} PVL Admin (Rocket123) Nov 16, 17:44

I abstain. {nm} PRodQuanta Nov 16, 23:30





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 20.31 (+3.21)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 20.31 (+3.21)          Madden (MADEN) 150000 2.27 (-0.07)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Madden (MADEN) 150000 2.27 (-0.07)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          November 1963 (NOV63) 10000 5.95 (+0.02)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          The Social Reckoning H$20 Put (SOCI2.PU) 25000 5.00 (+0.27)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Untitled SpaceX Project (SPACX) 10000 7.39 (+0.02)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          Callum Turner (CTURN) 25000 12.33 (-1.08)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface (CLAYF) 150000 60.22 (-0.49)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Pamela Anderson (PALEE) 25000 30.53 (-0.50)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 20.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 150000 1.93 (-0.07)          Paul Walter Hauser (PWHAU) 25000 94.79 (-1.25)          Sophie Wilde (SWILD) 25000 32.58 (-0.36)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 10.49 (-0.27)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          Death Stranding (DSTRN) 150000 19.93 (+0.82)          Death Stranding (DSTRN) 149999 19.93 (+0.82)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          The Night House (NITHS) 1000 8.00 (0.00)          Madden (MADEN) 150000 2.27 (-0.07)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)