HSX Forum

Movies

correction: I must have bought the other 50k around 3.50... so I guess it is 1.5 trades for me...

Posted by: Oleg Max (a.k.a Oleg_Max) on Jan 22, 21:29 in response to Oleg Max's post so you made $1,418,800 from $1.83 -> $16.20, then...

01/22/12 12:22 Sell REDTL 100,000 H$51.57 H$5,105,430.00 SUCCESS
02/02/11 06:45 Buy REDTL 50,000 H$0.55 -H$28,500.00 SUCCESS

Official Adjusts Antibody Jan 22, 10:22

I got 3 of the 4 .OWs right (and ELAIC.OW is nearly a wash). {nm} DTravel Jan 22, 11:09

good bye: REDTL 100,000 long H$1.98 H$51.57 H$7.45 (16.89%) H$5,157,000.00 4,959,500.00 (2,511.14%) {nm} Oleg Max Jan 22, 12:21

Delta House seems to have done even better, by buying, selling, shorting and covering a dozen or more times along the way. The guys at the DTXbro Jan 22, 13:51

prove it. at least that you've captured today's move... {nm} Oleg Max Jan 22, 16:39

+1 {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Jan 22, 16:41

Prove it? I haven't performed the calculations, but you can if you wish. I originally bought at $1.83, by the way. {nm} DTXbro Jan 22, 19:08

Trying again to post my "history" table for REDTL. {nm} DTXbro Jan 22, 19:10

One more time . . . chart appears in the "additional message box," but then does not make the message board {nm} DTXbro Jan 22, 19:13

I found that happens when you try to put too much into the "Additional Message" box. It can't cope with the formatting, so just doesn't post {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Jan 22, 19:46

Last try; I removed formatting and excised about 30 trades, but here are the first and last trades. If not, I give up. DTXbro Jan 22, 20:10

so you made $1,418,800 from $1.83 -> $16.20, then $2,616,790 from $24.64 ->$51.57 for a total of $4,035,590, correct? Oleg Max Jan 22, 21:21

correction: I must have bought the other 50k around 3.50... so I guess it is 1.5 trades for me... Oleg Max Jan 22, 21:29

If you played the news, or more specifically, the day after the news (new trailers, for instance), shorting resulted in a sizable dROI. {nm} Otter Jan 22, 23:39

No, I made more than a dozen in-and-out trades, but comment system would not handle the full cut and paste chart. Someone implied, DTXbro Jan 22, 23:52

Dang! And here I was feeling good because I got 2M from Red Tail's adjust! Good job! {nm} thatpj Jan 22, 15:21

REDTL 100,000 long H$0.71 H$51.54 H$0.03 (-0.06%) H$5,154,000.00 5,083,000.00 (7,159.15%) Couldnt post last night {nm} TheMackenzie Jan 23, 00:43

elaic was a draw, missed on the ow for haywire, but shorted the call. wash. got the other 2 right. perply1 Jan 22, 12:58





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Top Gun 3 (TOPG3) 90000 168.67 (-0.23)          Will Poulter (WPOUL) 25000 46.57 (-0.83)          Jumanji: Open World (JUMN3) 50000 167.82 (+0.89)          The Hunger Games: Sunrise on the (HGAM6) 50000 194.91 (+0.82)          Game of Thrones: Aegon’s Conqu (GOTAC) 89345 135.82 (+0.94)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.76 (+0.46)          The Cat in the Hat (TCATH) 140000 107.82 (-1.34)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.76 (+0.46)          A Quiet Place: Part III (AQPL4) 140000 126.79 (+0.28)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.49 (-0.90)          Resident Evil (RESE8) 112500 131.46 (+0.96)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 25.97 (-0.97)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 25.97 (-0.97)          Michael 2 (MJAC2) 140000 187.32 (+0.33)          Black Panther III (BPNT3) 125000 288.91 (+1.24)          A Minecraft Movie Squared (MINE2) 136000 336.22 (+0.43)          Artificial (AIFIC) 150000 21.53 (+0.02)          Avengers: Doomsday (AVNG5) 149000 666.08 (+1.41)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 149999 56.93 (-2.17)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.76 (+0.46)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 56.93 (-2.17)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 25.97 (-0.97)          Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 150000 21.25 (-0.02)          The Social Reckoning - Opening W (SOCI2.OW) 100000 11.98 (-1.00)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.64 (-0.36)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.71 (+0.71)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.52 (+0.52)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.52 (+0.52)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 1.43 (-0.57)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.52 (+0.52)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 11.16 (+1.16)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 8.83 (-1.17)          The Night House (NITHS) 149999 7.87 (-0.13)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 27.54 (+2.54)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 27.54 (+2.54)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.29 (+0.29)          Top Gun 3 (TOPG3) 1 168.67 (-0.23)          Top Gun 3 (TOPG3) 1 168.67 (-0.23)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 3 31.86 (-0.49)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 3 31.86 (-0.49)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Doctor Strange 3 (DRST3) 1 70.67 (+1.71)          Doctor Strange 3 (DRST3) 1 70.67 (+1.71)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 2 18.45 (+0.93)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 2 18.45 (+0.93)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 2 11.46 (+0.85)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 2 11.46 (+0.85)          Lilo & Stitch 2 (LILS2) 3 284.10 (+1.50)          Lilo & Stitch 2 (LILS2) 3 284.10 (+1.50)