HSX Forum

Movies

Thank you for the research.

Posted by: sallust on Feb 09, 14:25 in response to RazorHawk's post HSX Neighborhood Watch (2/9/12) - Special Report -

Many of us have played for years and have played fair.  Although I normally don't post on the boards, I still feel like a part of a community.  This is a friendly group and it disturbs me when someone doesn't follow the rules.

HSX Neighborhood Watch (2/9/12) - Special Report - RazorHawk Feb 09, 12:56

Thanks for the info Dude. PRodQuanta Feb 09, 13:09

"del" = deleted {nm} RazorHawk Feb 09, 13:10

I figured that. I was more curious what "MJW" meant. {nm} PRodQuanta Feb 09, 13:41

Sorry, "MWJ" {nm} PRodQuanta Feb 09, 13:41

They are random letters assigned when one deletes an account. Antibody Feb 09, 13:47

Ah, I see. {nm} PRodQuanta Feb 09, 14:22

This one caught my eye - shoppingchannel .. haha .. love that channel. Who is it? {nm} grammar Feb 09, 13:27

wha' happened? {nm} Jane_Citizen Feb 09, 13:36

Jane edzep Feb 09, 13:52

oh I forgot to look, thanks :) {nm} Jane_Citizen Feb 09, 13:52

That explains why no new Euro Fund. {nm} mrbeankc Feb 09, 13:46

Wowzers. {nm} thatpj Feb 09, 13:44

Thank you for the research. sallust Feb 09, 14:25

Nice to hear from you! {nm} RazorHawk Feb 09, 14:58

Does that mean I can claim to be #3 in last year's YTD leaderboard? :) {nm} slappydavid Feb 09, 14:28

*cough $595-$999 PVL cough* Jane_Citizen Feb 09, 15:59

UPDATED: HSX has emailed me back and the article has been updated with a few minor corrections/suggestions from HSX {nm} RazorHawk Feb 09, 14:59

I'm willing to bet you got the **** beat out of you in school a lot. {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Feb 09, 15:16

That was uncalled for. {nm} Antibody Feb 09, 15:21

I'm not sure why RazorHawk felt the need to write an entire essay on the situation between Oleg and HSX. TheWeekendWarrior Feb 09, 19:24

I'm not sure I understand. That's what RazorHawk (HSX Dude) does. He's a dude who writes essays about stuff on HSX. {nm} PRodQuanta Feb 09, 20:42

It's low class. Just like writing **** about me on his blog and deleting my comments when I respond to his accusations. {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Feb 10, 00:28

let's get a few things straight (again)... and here are your deleted comments RazorHawk Feb 10, 05:24

I'm not a gambling man (unless it's fake money, of coarse), but I'm willing to bet you got in fights at school a lot. {nm} PRodQuanta Feb 09, 16:59

*Kidding, of coarse* {nm} PRodQuanta Feb 09, 17:00

If I was a gambling man, I'd also bet on myself to lose a spelling bee, or course... {nm} PRodQuanta Feb 09, 17:15

+1 {nm} damenchipguy Feb 09, 17:24

Yup, started a fight with the school hockey team and got the **** beat out of myself as well. TheWeekendWarrior Feb 09, 19:26

Maybe next time you have to do a maths exam you should pick a fight with another hockey team. It seems to have done you good :P {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Feb 09, 19:41

Thanks for doing all the research and compiling the report. It was a very interesting (and suprising) read. {nm} JDolphin Feb 09, 17:33





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


The Rescue (RSCUE) 150000 29.34 (+0.98)          Anne Hathaway (AHATH) 25000 109.10 (+0.46)          Alicia Vikander (AVIKA) 25000 1.97 (+0.30)          Chris Pine (CPINE) 25000 40.53 (-0.14)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 20.00 (0.00)          Thomasin McKenzie (TMCKE) 25000 4.30 (-2.23)          Alan Ritchson (ARITC) 25000 40.51 (-6.31)          The Further Mis-Adventures of Cl (TAOCB) 150000 17.42 (+0.04)          Katherine Waterston (KWATE) 25000 5.92 (-2.51)          The Rescue (RSCUE) 150000 29.34 (+0.98)          The Rescue (RSCUE) 150000 29.34 (+0.98)          Metal Men (METAL) 150000 4.53 (-0.06)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 20.00 (0.00)          Alan Ritchson (ARITC) 25000 40.51 (-6.31)          Untitled SpaceX Project (SPACX) 150000 7.36 (0.00)          Sandra Bullock (SBULL) 25000 83.96 (-2.90)          Jumanji: Open World (JUMN3) 1190 166.91 (+0.78)          Bambi (BAMBI) 150000 9.52 (-0.02)          Andrew Garfield (AGARF) 25000 57.30 (+1.30)          Andrew Garfield (AGARF) 25000 57.30 (+1.30)          Andrew Garfield (AGARF) 25000 57.30 (+1.30)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 150000 8.04 (-0.16)          Andrew Garfield (AGARF) 25000 57.30 (+1.30)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 150000 8.04 (-0.16)          The Social Reckoning H$20 Call (SOCI2.CA) 25000 1.30 (-0.06)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 11.75 (+1.47)          Remain (REMAN) 5000 68.58 (0.00)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 20.00 (0.00)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 150000 2.00 (0.00)          Thomasin McKenzie (TMCKE) 25000 4.30 (-2.23)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 11.75 (+1.47)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 20.00 (0.00)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 11.75 (+1.47)          Esme Creed-Miles (ECREE) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          Sandra Bullock (SBULL) 25000 83.96 (-2.90)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 12.27 (+0.61)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 33.48 (-1.18)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 16.44 (-1.56)          Paul Greengrass (PGREE) 25000 64.68 (-1.29)          Musk (MUSK) 5000 3.78 (+0.08)          Dune: Part Three (DUNE3) 755 262.23 (+0.83)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 150000 2.00 (0.00)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 12.27 (+0.61)          Whoopi Goldberg (WGOLD) 2477 8.93 (-0.05)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 20.00 (0.00)          Girls Trip 2 (GRLT2) 50000 17.16 (+0.11)          The Beast (TBEAS) 5000 2.05 (-0.07)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 150000 2.00 (0.00)          Justin Long (JLONG) 25000 33.04 (-0.25)          Hal (HALD) 150000 6.19 (+0.37)