HSX Forum

Movies

crow is served tomorrow night *IF* MTC predicts it higher {nm}

Posted by: RHAWK (a.k.a RazorHawk) on Apr 29, 17:11 in response to arf's post I believe this is where I start having crow for dinner.

rs avengers mid 160s {nm} notfabio Apr 29, 16:30

thx, sir {nm} tealfan Apr 29, 16:34

Tagging RS: [AVNGR] mid 160s {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Apr 29, 16:38

I believe this is where I start having crow for dinner. {nm} arf Apr 29, 16:59

crow is served tomorrow night *IF* MTC predicts it higher RHAWK Apr 29, 17:11

What does MTC stand for ? (I still got a lot to learn) {nm} nomyst Apr 29, 18:39

"Major theatre chain." {nm} second gary Apr 29, 18:41

The most frequently asked question...is still the most frequently asked question. {nm} PVL Admin Apr 29, 19:05

I guess it's normal for newbies to ask questions. No ? {nm} nomyst Apr 29, 19:10

I added most of the HSX acronyms to abbreviations.com so people can go there to find out. If some are missing, let me know. {nm} arf Apr 29, 19:17

Being French, didn't even know about abbreviations.com. nomyst Apr 29, 19:21

notfabio posts MTC numbers each week whenever he has time, and they are then tagged to the relevant MovieStocks. {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Apr 29, 19:24

Thanks a lot for the great answer. Hope one day I'll know as much as you all. {nm} nomyst Apr 29, 19:28

advice for any newbies asking questions: Accept the fact that you will get multiple funny/sarcastic/mean answers, but eventually.... islander Apr 29, 19:31

LOL, it took me almost 14 years to know what I do on here, so don't be discouraged. Keep asking questions. {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Apr 29, 20:02

It's not about whether or not newbies ask questions...just my way of reiterating that this should be in the FAQ. {nm} PVL Admin Apr 29, 19:29

Sorry if I misinterpreted what you said. Saw it as an attack on newbies still asking questions... nomyst Apr 29, 19:36

I shot a Raven yesterday and put it in the fridge. Is that good enough? Or does it have to be crow specifically? {nm} PVL Admin Apr 30, 07:53

Cool, my prediction at another site earlier this week was 163 million. {nm} MiyazakiFan Apr 29, 19:37

Wow. Just imagine if MTC comes in at like 175....LOL! {nm} thatpj Apr 29, 20:27

Watched it. Plot isn't new, (as Matrix and Inception were), but the story/actors/film is extremely well done. A+ arf Apr 29, 21:39

It's going to be a very interesting week. {nm} banke005 Apr 30, 07:18





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Avengers: Secret Wars (AVNG6) 500 563.35 (-0.29)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 50000 9.71 (-0.36)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.38 (+2.38)          How to Train Your Dragon 2 (HTTY2) 39085 209.58 (+0.83)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.38 (+2.38)          Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (SONC4) 150000 164.72 (+0.83)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 100 17.38 (+2.38)          Narnia: The Magician's Neph (NARN4) 150000 27.57 (+1.30)          Incredibles 3 (NCRD3) 150000 418.43 (+1.74)          Last Train to New York (LTTNY) 31000 0.85 (-0.01)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 43.38 (-2.37)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 6336 35.22 (+2.18)          Cruella 2 (CRUL2) 26000 11.25 (+0.01)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 52.89 (-3.44)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 52.89 (-3.44)          Verity H$25 Call (VERTY.CA) 25000 4.21 (+0.28)          Verity (VERTY) 150000 65.37 (-3.42)          Charlie Harper (CHARP) 150000 1.37 (-0.01)          Verity - Opening Weekend (VERTY.OW) 100000 29.31 (+0.19)          Street Fighter H$35 Put (STFTR.PU) 25000 2.87 (+0.87)          Forgotten Island (FRGIS) 150000 39.20 (+0.05)          Clay (CLAY) 103 114.89 (+0.11)          George Michael: The Faith Tour (GMTFT) 150000 7.06 (+0.02)          Heart of the Beast (HOTBS) 337 46.93 (-0.36)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 2500 35.22 (+2.18)          Voyagers (VOYGR) 10 1.26 (+0.04)          Voyagers (VOYGR) 150000 1.26 (+0.04)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 50000 35.22 (+2.18)          Andrew Garfield (AGARF) 25000 55.99 (-0.33)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.38 (+2.38)          Travis Knight (TKNIG) 10 76.78 (+0.25)          Anything But Ghosts (ANYBG) 150000 30.25 (+2.60)          Verity - Opening Weekend (VERTY.OW) 100000 29.31 (+0.19)          Verity - Opening Weekend (VERTY.OW) 100000 29.31 (+0.19)          Verity H$25 Call (VERTY.CA) 25000 4.21 (+0.28)          Verity - Opening Weekend (VERTY.OW) 100000 29.31 (+0.19)          Ebenezer (EBNZR) 150000 117.38 (+0.74)          Star Trek (TREK4) 150000 32.20 (+0.13)          Beware Boiuna - Opening Weekend (BOUNA.OW) 100000 3.88 (-0.18)          Beware Boiuna - Opening Weekend (BOUNA.OW) 100000 3.88 (-0.18)          Rolling Loud The Movie (RLOUD) 150000 7.07 (-0.61)          Rolling Loud The Movie (RLOUD) 150000 7.07 (-0.61)          Verity H$25 Put (VERTY.PU) 25000 1.18 (+0.09)          Verity - Opening Weekend (VERTY.OW) 100000 29.31 (+0.19)          Verity H$25 Call (VERTY.CA) 25000 4.21 (+0.28)          Digger H$25 Put (DIGER.PU) 25000 6.50 (+0.44)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 35.22 (+2.18)          Digger - Opening Weekend (DIGER.OW) 100000 15.69 (-1.73)          Digger H$25 Call (DIGER.CA) 25000 0.19 (-0.16)          The Resurrection of the Christ (RESUR) 150000 186.12 (+0.50)