HSX Forum

Movies

"Major theatre chain." {nm}

Posted by: second gary (a.k.a 80181597) on Apr 29, 18:41 in response to nomyst's post What does MTC stand for ? (I still got a lot to learn)

rs avengers mid 160s {nm} notfabio Apr 29, 16:30

thx, sir {nm} tealfan Apr 29, 16:34

Tagging RS: [AVNGR] mid 160s {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Apr 29, 16:38

I believe this is where I start having crow for dinner. {nm} arf Apr 29, 16:59

crow is served tomorrow night *IF* MTC predicts it higher {nm} RHAWK Apr 29, 17:11

What does MTC stand for ? (I still got a lot to learn) {nm} nomyst Apr 29, 18:39

"Major theatre chain." second gary Apr 29, 18:41

The most frequently asked question...is still the most frequently asked question. {nm} PVL Admin Apr 29, 19:05

I guess it's normal for newbies to ask questions. No ? {nm} nomyst Apr 29, 19:10

I added most of the HSX acronyms to abbreviations.com so people can go there to find out. If some are missing, let me know. {nm} arf Apr 29, 19:17

Being French, didn't even know about abbreviations.com. nomyst Apr 29, 19:21

notfabio posts MTC numbers each week whenever he has time, and they are then tagged to the relevant MovieStocks. {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Apr 29, 19:24

Thanks a lot for the great answer. Hope one day I'll know as much as you all. {nm} nomyst Apr 29, 19:28

advice for any newbies asking questions: Accept the fact that you will get multiple funny/sarcastic/mean answers, but eventually.... islander Apr 29, 19:31

LOL, it took me almost 14 years to know what I do on here, so don't be discouraged. Keep asking questions. {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Apr 29, 20:02

It's not about whether or not newbies ask questions...just my way of reiterating that this should be in the FAQ. {nm} PVL Admin Apr 29, 19:29

Sorry if I misinterpreted what you said. Saw it as an attack on newbies still asking questions... nomyst Apr 29, 19:36

I shot a Raven yesterday and put it in the fridge. Is that good enough? Or does it have to be crow specifically? {nm} PVL Admin Apr 30, 07:53

Cool, my prediction at another site earlier this week was 163 million. {nm} MiyazakiFan Apr 29, 19:37

Wow. Just imagine if MTC comes in at like 175....LOL! {nm} thatpj Apr 29, 20:27

Watched it. Plot isn't new, (as Matrix and Inception were), but the story/actors/film is extremely well done. A+ arf Apr 29, 21:39

It's going to be a very interesting week. {nm} banke005 Apr 30, 07:18





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Paper Tiger (PTIGR) 10000 32.83 (+0.01)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 149999 8.64 (+0.33)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 28.04 (-0.12)          How To Rob A Bank (HTRAB) 10000 57.61 (+0.01)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 14.99 (+0.72)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 14.99 (+0.72)          Godzilla Minus Zero (GODM2) 20000 82.66 (+0.03)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 14.69 (-0.31)          A Talent for Murder (SWITZ) 20000 5.73 (0.00)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 10 12.68 (-0.20)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 10000 28.04 (-0.12)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.39 (-0.10)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.39 (-0.10)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 15.31 (-0.08)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 20.57 (+0.01)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 150000 8.64 (+0.33)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 11.82 (-0.43)          Christmas At The Kringles (CKRNG) 88881 7.99 (+0.05)          Untitled Fourth Film directed by (UJPE4) 100000 40.35 (+0.20)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 333 14.99 (+0.72)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 12.68 (-0.20)          Alan Cumming (ACUMM) 25000 60.13 (+0.17)          Attack of the 50 Foot Woman (A50FW) 150000 32.67 (-0.10)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 14.99 (+0.72)          Alone at Dawn aka Combat Control (ADAWN) 25000 27.02 (+0.31)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 50000 8.64 (+0.33)