HSX Forum

Movies

Watched it. Plot isn't new, (as Matrix and Inception were), but the story/actors/film is extremely well done. A+

Posted by: arf on Apr 29, 21:39 in response to notfabio's post rs avengers mid 160s

I have a plan!Ā  Attack!

rs avengers mid 160s {nm} notfabio Apr 29, 16:30

thx, sir {nm} tealfan Apr 29, 16:34

Tagging RS: [AVNGR] mid 160s {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Apr 29, 16:38

I believe this is where I start having crow for dinner. {nm} arf Apr 29, 16:59

crow is served tomorrow night *IF* MTC predicts it higher {nm} RHAWK Apr 29, 17:11

What does MTC stand for ? (I still got a lot to learn) {nm} nomyst Apr 29, 18:39

"Major theatre chain." {nm} second gary Apr 29, 18:41

The most frequently asked question...is still the most frequently asked question. {nm} PVL Admin Apr 29, 19:05

I guess it's normal for newbies to ask questions. No ? {nm} nomyst Apr 29, 19:10

I added most of the HSX acronyms to abbreviations.com so people can go there to find out. If some are missing, let me know. {nm} arf Apr 29, 19:17

Being French, didn't even know about abbreviations.com. nomyst Apr 29, 19:21

notfabio posts MTC numbers each week whenever he has time, and they are then tagged to the relevant MovieStocks. {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Apr 29, 19:24

Thanks a lot for the great answer. Hope one day I'll know as much as you all. {nm} nomyst Apr 29, 19:28

advice for any newbies asking questions: Accept the fact that you will get multiple funny/sarcastic/mean answers, but eventually.... islander Apr 29, 19:31

LOL, it took me almost 14 years to know what I do on here, so don't be discouraged. Keep asking questions. {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Apr 29, 20:02

It's not about whether or not newbies ask questions...just my way of reiterating that this should be in the FAQ. {nm} PVL Admin Apr 29, 19:29

Sorry if I misinterpreted what you said. Saw it as an attack on newbies still asking questions... nomyst Apr 29, 19:36

I shot a Raven yesterday and put it in the fridge. Is that good enough? Or does it have to be crow specifically? {nm} PVL Admin Apr 30, 07:53

Cool, my prediction at another site earlier this week was 163 million. {nm} MiyazakiFan Apr 29, 19:37

Wow. Just imagine if MTC comes in at like 175....LOL! {nm} thatpj Apr 29, 20:27

Watched it. Plot isn't new, (as Matrix and Inception were), but the story/actors/film is extremely well done. A+ arf Apr 29, 21:39

It's going to be a very interesting week. {nm} banke005 Apr 30, 07:18





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Adria Arjona (AARJO) 25000 7.43 (+0.55)          Adria Arjona (AARJO) 25000 7.43 (+0.55)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 52.90 (-3.43)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 52.90 (-3.43)          Wilford Nappy Pulawa biopic (NAPPY) 150000 23.25 (+0.07)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 35.16 (+2.12)          Sense and Sensibility (SNSNS) 150000 20.23 (-0.44)          The Only Living Pickpocket in Ne (OLPNY) 150000 1.79 (-0.03)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 43.72 (-2.03)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 52.90 (-3.43)          Your Mother Your Mother Your Mot (YOURM) 150000 8.80 (+0.04)          Primetime (PRMTM) 150000 44.61 (-1.03)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 16.60 (+1.60)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 35.16 (+2.12)          The Cat in the Hat (TCATH) 144 109.28 (-0.16)          Madden (MADEN) 20000 2.34 (-0.01)          Hal (HALD) 150000 5.60 (-0.40)          Ghost Soldier (ARCNG) 20000 26.77 (+0.04)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 58.03 (+0.61)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 10000 35.16 (+2.12)          Whalefall H$15 Call (WHALF.CA) 25000 1.24 (-0.76)          Whalefall H$15 Call (WHALF.CA) 25000 1.24 (-0.76)          Crawl 2 (CRAW2) 20000 17.42 (+0.06)          Cleopatra (CLEOP) 30000 17.95 (+0.03)          Dirty Dancing sequel (DANC3) 1000 12.22 (+0.05)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 30000 16.60 (+1.60)          Anything But Ghosts (ANYBG) 30000 29.95 (+2.30)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 30000 30.04 (+2.34)          Hope (HOPE) 150000 8.23 (-0.11)          Hope (HOPE) 150000 8.23 (-0.11)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 10000 30.04 (+2.34)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 150000 30.04 (+2.34)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 150000 30.04 (+2.34)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 35.16 (+2.12)          Verity (VERTY) 118120 65.96 (-2.83)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 35.16 (+2.12)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 16.60 (+1.60)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 52.90 (-3.43)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 150000 30.04 (+2.34)          Verity (VERTY) 150000 65.96 (-2.83)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 150000 30.04 (+2.34)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 16.60 (+1.60)          Anything But Ghosts (ANYBG) 150000 29.95 (+2.30)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 16.60 (+1.60)          Anything But Ghosts (ANYBG) 150000 29.95 (+2.30)          Anything But Ghosts (ANYBG) 150000 29.95 (+2.30)          Anything But Ghosts (ANYBG) 150000 29.95 (+2.30)          They Follow aka It Follows 2 (TFLW2) 150000 7.27 (+0.39)          Legally Blonde 3 (BLON3) 149996 6.06 (+0.05)          Thomasin McKenzie (TMCKE) 25000 6.83 (-0.21)