HSX Forum

Movies

Nope, guess not. {nm}

Posted by: Tanker (a.k.a del_QFM_Tanker) on Jun 06, 17:20 in response to Tanker's post How about Goodfellas?

Apple: 1st trailer for [FLIGH]. I am never flying in a plane again. Paul2k Jun 06, 16:28

I liked the part where Leslie Nielsen popped in to wish them good luck and how they were all counting on them. {nm} Tanker Jun 06, 16:34

hehe {nm} tealfan Jun 06, 19:56

I had a pilot in Belize tell me to take the wheel while he went to get something. Thought he was joking until he forlorne Jun 06, 16:52

I'm a sucker for any movie with Gimme Shelter in the trailer. {nm} ShaneSpear Jun 06, 17:05

The best cover of Gimme Shelter I ever heard was (don't laugh) Keith Urban and Alicia Keys. Check it out on Youtube. {nm} Tanker Jun 06, 17:08

Sorry, I laughed. {nm} forlorne Jun 06, 17:13

I would have too, but it is pretty awesome. {nm} Tanker Jun 06, 17:14

Strangely enough, it was actually pretty good>if I close my eyes sounds like Hendrix & Slick covering it. {nm} forlorne Jun 06, 19:03

If anyone told me I'd like a Keith Urban and Alicia Keys song, I would have called them nuts. {nm} Tanker Jun 06, 19:23

How many can you name? there's probably been a lot. {nm} forlorne Jun 06, 17:08

Casino and Departed for sure. Goodfellas (maybe?) That Kobe Bryant Call of Duty game. And Gimme Shelter of course! {nm} ShaneSpear Jun 06, 17:11

Iirc it is not used in "Take Shelter," which is both surprising and unsurprising. {nm} second gary Jun 06, 18:04

How about Goodfellas? {nm} Tanker Jun 06, 17:17

Nope, guess not. Tanker Jun 06, 17:20

The Departed; Layer Cake; The Fan; Air America; Goodfellas; Adventures In Babysitting; Casino; The War {nm} RazorHawk Jun 06, 18:45

Guess I saw a different trailer, didn't see it on the YouTube one earlier. {nm} Tanker Jun 06, 18:52

After 10 years of motion capture garbage, Zemeckis is back where he belongs. I'm sooooooo excited for this movie :D {nm} Adriii Jun 07, 03:30

Yes, Zemeckis should crash more planes. That Castaway one was real good too. {nm} elchan Jun 07, 06:32

Will this move help to glorify DWI or PWI, in this case? {nm} elchan Jun 07, 06:33





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Clayface (CLAYF) 150000 57.61 (-0.53)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 55.59 (-1.46)          Primetime (PRMTM) 150000 44.00 (+0.36)          Godzilla Minus Zero (GODM2) 109 81.10 (+0.29)          Resident Evil (RESE8) 150000 135.44 (+0.78)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 19.05 (-1.07)          The Horror Fund X (SPOOK) 20000 56.37 (+0.39)          The Cat in the Hat (TCATH) 150000 108.23 (+0.03)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 50000 15.12 (-1.18)          Bluey the Movie (BLUEY) 150000 152.13 (-1.52)          Zach Cregger (ZCREG) 25000 83.11 (+1.15)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 60.13 (+8.56)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 25000 15.12 (-1.18)          Zach Cregger (ZCREG) 25000 83.11 (+1.15)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          Zach Cregger (ZCREG) 25000 83.11 (+1.15)          Drummer Boy (DRUMB) 50000 10.82 (+1.15)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 24999 15.12 (-1.18)          In a Violent Nature 2 (IAVN2) 150000 2.90 (+0.03)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          I Play Rocky (IPROC) 150000 45.51 (+0.10)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 3.93 (-0.43)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          Heart of the Beast (HOTBS) 9999 53.28 (+3.36)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 150000 6.08 (-0.87)          Kockroach (KOCKR) 571 13.86 (0.00)          The Night House (NITHS) 100000 9.53 (+0.32)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          Patrick Schwarzenegger (PSCHW) 25000 6.94 (+0.15)          Obey (OBEY) 87004 20.42 (+0.65)          Heart of the Beast (HOTBS) 9999 53.28 (+3.36)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 30000 60.13 (+8.56)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 25000 3.93 (-0.43)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 25000 3.93 (-0.43)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 20.42 (+0.65)          Fear the Reaper (FREPR) 25000 13.26 (-1.49)          Trust Me, I’m a Doctor (TMIAD) 150000 2.55 (-0.07)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          Laurence Fishburne (LFISH) 20000 31.73 (+0.22)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 1 10.17 (-0.86)          In a Violent Nature 2 (IAVN2) 1 2.90 (+0.03)          Fear the Reaper (FREPR) 150000 13.26 (-1.49)          Drummer Boy (DRUMB) 1 10.82 (+1.15)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 15.56 (+0.59)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)