HSX Forum

Movies

See, now THAT's funny. Touche! By the way, are you guys watching the Bucs get embarrassed across the pond? {nm}

Posted by: HuskyMiller on Oct 25, 10:55 in response to secretstalker's post This would be the perfect thing to brag about on Twitter! :)

Official Adjusts Antibody Oct 25, 10:32

Thanks? {nm} secretstalker Oct 25, 10:36

2/2...astro and amelia {nm} tealfan Oct 25, 10:37

3/4 got astro wrong. Still a good profit overall, Im happy {nm} toughbax Oct 25, 10:43

4/4. Up 2.7 mil. Finally a good day since no free trading. How did so many of you miss shorting Astro Boy & Saw? Were you all on Twitter? HuskyMiller Oct 25, 10:50

This would be the perfect thing to brag about on Twitter! :) {nm} secretstalker Oct 25, 10:52

See, now THAT's funny. Touche! By the way, are you guys watching the Bucs get embarrassed across the pond? HuskyMiller Oct 25, 10:55

Pffft I live in Tampa, and I am scared to tune into the game. The thought of it makes me bow my head {nm} Perfection Oct 25, 12:13

I just thought with 3000+ screens and the astro boy name enough suckers would see that crap it would do better. {nm} toughbax Oct 25, 10:55

Normally I'd have thought the same. But Astro boy was a cult hit known only among boys now in their 30s and 40s. Plus NO promotion and HuskyMiller Oct 25, 11:01

3/4 -- I went ahead & held SAW6 Long thru the weekend. {nm} joeoftexas Oct 25, 11:01

Remind me again, why do I play openers? {nm} FooFan Oct 25, 11:16

Thanks DMac. Bah .. stupid Saw6 leaves me with 3/4. :( {nm} grammar Oct 25, 12:18

bad! down 1.2M, i am stuck at 78M {nm} damenchipguy Oct 25, 13:42

4/4....it's been a while! :) {nm} DiNar0 Oct 25, 14:36

Aarrggh! I was so sure I'd shorted SAW6 I didn't bother to check on Friday. {nm} ChrisEW Oct 25, 15:32

Absolutely SICK!!!! Lucky I didn't play the weekend. {nm} AgentEvil Oct 25, 15:37

4/4 for me. Not too often do I manage that. {nm} Salieri Oct 25, 15:56

Missed SAWVI but got the rest. Overall only a 100K loss for the day. Bullet. Dodged. {nm} CP7x77 Oct 26, 00:08





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Jamie Bell (JBELL) 25000 21.45 (+0.24)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.99 (-0.40)          Crazy Rich Asians 2: China Rich (CRAS2) 150000 16.27 (+0.08)          Alicia Vikander (AVIKA) 25000 1.84 (0.00)          Crazy Rich Asians 2: China Rich (CRAS2) 150000 16.27 (+0.08)          Alicia Vikander (AVIKA) 25000 1.84 (0.00)          Alan Ritchson (ARITC) 25000 43.90 (+0.66)          Alan Ritchson (ARITC) 25000 43.90 (+0.66)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Digger (DIGER) 7734 25.60 (-0.43)          Andrew Garfield (AGARF) 25000 54.40 (-1.17)          Andrew Garfield (AGARF) 25000 54.40 (-1.17)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 1.59 (-0.41)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 10.70 (+0.70)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.32 (+0.32)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.36 (+0.36)          Adriana Barraza (ABARR) 25000 27.27 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 9.20 (-0.80)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 1.55 (-0.45)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.77 (-0.23)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 27.34 (+2.34)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.50 (+0.50)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.19 (+0.19)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 7.82 (-0.18)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          The Matrix 5 (MTRX5) 150000 33.29 (+2.97)          The Matrix 5 (MTRX5) 150000 33.29 (+2.97)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 1.59 (-0.41)          Naughty (NAUTY) 150000 44.06 (-0.69)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 10.70 (+0.70)          Naughty (NAUTY) 150000 44.06 (-0.69)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.32 (+0.32)          Flywheel: Ignition of the Soul (FLYWH) 150000 6.43 (-0.15)          Focker In-Law (MPRN4) 1538 128.74 (+0.34)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.36 (+0.36)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 9.20 (-0.80)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 1.55 (-0.45)          Babies (BBIES) 30000 18.62 (+1.09)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.77 (-0.23)          Last Friday (FRID4) 30000 8.46 (+0.68)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 27.34 (+2.34)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.50 (+0.50)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.19 (+0.19)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 7.82 (-0.18)          Babies (BBIES) 20000 18.62 (+1.09)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 150000 2.06 (-0.06)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 1630 121.47 (+4.43)          Jonny Lee Miller (JLMIL) 25000 5.58 (+0.25)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 1000 57.91 (-1.19)