HSX Forum

Movies

4/4 for me. Not too often do I manage that. {nm}

Posted by: Salieri on Oct 25, 15:56 in response to Antibody's post Official Adjusts

Official Adjusts Antibody Oct 25, 10:32

Thanks? {nm} secretstalker Oct 25, 10:36

2/2...astro and amelia {nm} tealfan Oct 25, 10:37

3/4 got astro wrong. Still a good profit overall, Im happy {nm} toughbax Oct 25, 10:43

4/4. Up 2.7 mil. Finally a good day since no free trading. How did so many of you miss shorting Astro Boy & Saw? Were you all on Twitter? HuskyMiller Oct 25, 10:50

This would be the perfect thing to brag about on Twitter! :) {nm} secretstalker Oct 25, 10:52

See, now THAT's funny. Touche! By the way, are you guys watching the Bucs get embarrassed across the pond? {nm} HuskyMiller Oct 25, 10:55

Pffft I live in Tampa, and I am scared to tune into the game. The thought of it makes me bow my head {nm} Perfection Oct 25, 12:13

I just thought with 3000+ screens and the astro boy name enough suckers would see that crap it would do better. {nm} toughbax Oct 25, 10:55

Normally I'd have thought the same. But Astro boy was a cult hit known only among boys now in their 30s and 40s. Plus NO promotion and HuskyMiller Oct 25, 11:01

3/4 -- I went ahead & held SAW6 Long thru the weekend. {nm} joeoftexas Oct 25, 11:01

Remind me again, why do I play openers? {nm} FooFan Oct 25, 11:16

Thanks DMac. Bah .. stupid Saw6 leaves me with 3/4. :( {nm} grammar Oct 25, 12:18

bad! down 1.2M, i am stuck at 78M {nm} damenchipguy Oct 25, 13:42

4/4....it's been a while! :) {nm} DiNar0 Oct 25, 14:36

Aarrggh! I was so sure I'd shorted SAW6 I didn't bother to check on Friday. {nm} ChrisEW Oct 25, 15:32

Absolutely SICK!!!! Lucky I didn't play the weekend. {nm} AgentEvil Oct 25, 15:37

4/4 for me. Not too often do I manage that. Salieri Oct 25, 15:56

Missed SAWVI but got the rest. Overall only a 100K loss for the day. Bullet. Dodged. {nm} CP7x77 Oct 26, 00:08





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Heart of the Beast (HOTBS) 150000 49.80 (-0.79)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 25603 16.73 (+2.25)          Always Lalisa (ALISA) 200 2.70 (-0.01)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 1000 50.00 (0.00)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 1000 7.51 (-1.04)          Tracy Letts (TLETT) 25000 61.54 (-0.25)          Whitney Peak (WPEAK) 25000 20.47 (+0.12)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 100 50.00 (0.00)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 57.65 (-2.89)          Game of Thrones: Aegon’s Conqu (GOTAC) 1000 137.09 (+1.04)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 20.16 (-1.37)          Fear the Reaper (FREPR) 150000 15.03 (+5.03)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 100 16.73 (+2.25)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 3.02 (+0.10)          Fear the Reaper (FREPR) 100 15.03 (+5.03)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 12.18 (+0.21)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 27.89 (-0.35)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 12.18 (+0.21)          Bubble & Squeak (BUBSQ) 150000 0.01 (0.00)          Being Mortal (BMRTL) 150000 0.01 (-0.02)          Jennifer Lawrence (JLAWR) 25000 60.46 (+0.66)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          The Further Mis-Adventures of Cl (TAOCB) 100 17.45 (-0.05)          Misty Green (MSTYG) 150000 5.94 (-0.48)          Mena Massoud (MMASS) 25000 86.65 (+1.25)          Elle Fanning (EFANN) 25000 35.63 (+0.85)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Elle Fanning (EFANN) 25000 35.63 (+0.85)          Elle Fanning (EFANN) 25000 35.63 (+0.85)          Elle Fanning (EFANN) 25000 35.63 (+0.85)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 115000 50.00 (0.00)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 14.79 (-0.72)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 14.79 (-0.72)          Emma D'Arcy (EDARC) 25000 21.33 (-0.25)          Musk (MUSK) 150000 2.85 (-0.35)          Misty Green (MSTYG) 150000 5.94 (-0.48)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 57.65 (-2.89)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 5000 21.98 (+0.23)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 3500 21.98 (+0.23)          Sense and Sensibility (SNSNS) 150000 16.54 (-0.57)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 50.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 10.86 (-3.26)