HSX Forum

Movies

Alright then, one month out: Which do we think will do better on Nov 25 - Up in the Air or It's Complicated? Arguably in direct competition. {nm}

Posted by: Facto on Nov 24, 02:52

Alright then, one month out: Which do we think will do better on Nov 25 - Up in the Air or It's Complicated? Arguably in direct competition. Facto Nov 24, 02:52

Oh frak, *December* 25, of course... [UPAIR] and [CMPLC] for posterity {nm} Facto Nov 24, 02:54

I'd go for [UPAIR] ... Somerset Nov 24, 03:03

Ok, brilliant, we completely disagree then - nothing more inspiring than that :-) Facto Nov 24, 03:53

For the record: It opens in limited release for a couple of weeks, then supposedly expands wide on Dec 25. Facto Nov 24, 06:18

Ps. I also recommend the comments section to that review {nm} Facto Nov 24, 06:32

Another review I can truly vouch for (also includes a review of Megan's Body, which I haven't seen, interspersed with it): Facto Nov 24, 14:47

I'm leaning towards CMPLC because it seems like a more commercial movie, but anything can happen Christmas weekend {nm} RogerMore Nov 24, 06:24

With you on that. UPAIR may be too personal and low-key..ish. Don't people want pure entertainment rather than reality during Xmas holidays? {nm} Facto Nov 24, 06:35

It's Complicated--and it won't even be close {nm} RupertPupkin Nov 24, 09:46

Very much agreed - without having seen It's Complicated, other than trailers, but still... {nm} Facto Nov 24, 09:58

There are currently two errors on the movie description on the security page (for UPAIR), btw: Facto Nov 24, 11:44

Oscar nom trumps bland romantic comedy {nm} thatpj Nov 24, 13:27

Among critics and feinschmeckers for sure, but are you sure you considered it in an HSX-context now.. ? Or more personal opinion/taste? {nm} Facto Nov 24, 13:42





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Fruitcake (FRUTC) 50000 0.06 (+0.01)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Fruitcake (FRUTC) 25000 0.06 (+0.01)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.26 (+0.14)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          I am Legend 2 (LEGN2) 75000 27.28 (-0.15)          The Hunger Games: Sunrise on the (HGAM6) 25000 194.09 (-1.96)          Digger (DIGER) 4999 26.07 (-0.80)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Wildwood (WILDW) 20000 26.97 (+1.10)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 25000 29.97 (-2.77)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 110000 21.69 (-2.05)          Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 149999 21.69 (-2.05)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface (CLAYF) 100000 59.24 (-1.47)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 75000 16.20 (-1.39)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 16.20 (-1.39)          King Snake (KSNAK) 2 11.55 (+0.17)          King Snake (KSNAK) 2 11.55 (+0.17)          Club Kid (CLUBK) 3 10.89 (+0.12)          Club Kid (CLUBK) 3 10.89 (+0.12)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 20.06 (+0.06)