HSX Forum

Movies

It's Complicated--and it won't even be close {nm}

Posted by: RupertPupkin on Nov 24, 09:46 in response to Facto's post Alright then, one month out: Which do we think will do...

Alright then, one month out: Which do we think will do better on Nov 25 - Up in the Air or It's Complicated? Arguably in direct competition. {nm} Facto Nov 24, 02:52

Oh frak, *December* 25, of course... [UPAIR] and [CMPLC] for posterity {nm} Facto Nov 24, 02:54

I'd go for [UPAIR] ... Somerset Nov 24, 03:03

Ok, brilliant, we completely disagree then - nothing more inspiring than that :-) Facto Nov 24, 03:53

For the record: It opens in limited release for a couple of weeks, then supposedly expands wide on Dec 25. Facto Nov 24, 06:18

Ps. I also recommend the comments section to that review {nm} Facto Nov 24, 06:32

Another review I can truly vouch for (also includes a review of Megan's Body, which I haven't seen, interspersed with it): Facto Nov 24, 14:47

I'm leaning towards CMPLC because it seems like a more commercial movie, but anything can happen Christmas weekend {nm} RogerMore Nov 24, 06:24

With you on that. UPAIR may be too personal and low-key..ish. Don't people want pure entertainment rather than reality during Xmas holidays? {nm} Facto Nov 24, 06:35

It's Complicated--and it won't even be close RupertPupkin Nov 24, 09:46

Very much agreed - without having seen It's Complicated, other than trailers, but still... {nm} Facto Nov 24, 09:58

There are currently two errors on the movie description on the security page (for UPAIR), btw: Facto Nov 24, 11:44

Oscar nom trumps bland romantic comedy {nm} thatpj Nov 24, 13:27

Among critics and feinschmeckers for sure, but are you sure you considered it in an HSX-context now.. ? Or more personal opinion/taste? {nm} Facto Nov 24, 13:42





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Godzilla Minus Zero (GODM2) 150000 82.72 (+0.50)          Thomasin McKenzie (TMCKE) 25000 5.35 (+0.50)          Peter Jackson (PJACK) 10000 156.93 (-1.20)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 14.49 (-1.70)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 14.49 (-1.70)          Nasty (NASTY) 150000 11.55 (+0.81)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 14.49 (-1.70)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 14.49 (-1.70)          Doctor Strange 3 (DRST3) 51000 70.40 (+1.44)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.15 (+0.15)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.15 (+0.15)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 14.49 (-1.70)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 14.49 (-1.70)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 15.53 (-0.45)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 15.53 (-0.45)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 15.53 (-0.45)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 15.53 (-0.45)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 500 15.00 (0.00)          Demon Slayer: Infinity Castle 2 (DSIC2) 100 83.51 (+0.25)          The Cat in the Hat (TCATH) 400 108.49 (-0.67)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          From the World of John Wick: Cai (FJWCN) 600 38.31 (-0.06)          The Night House (NITHS) 100000 7.73 (-0.27)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 25 14.49 (-1.70)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 14.49 (-1.70)          Stuntnuts: The Movie (STUNT) 149975 10.24 (-0.26)          The Night House (NITHS) 49999 7.73 (-0.27)          Babies (BBIES) 1 18.50 (+0.97)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 150000 41.69 (+3.82)          Babies (BBIES) 30000 18.50 (+0.97)          The Matrix 5 (MTRX5) 25000 33.32 (+3.00)          Verity (VERTY) 149999 66.55 (-1.81)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 50000 41.69 (+3.82)          Hurricanna (HCANA) 5000 0.66 (0.00)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 150000 41.69 (+3.82)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 119 121.61 (+4.57)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 12500 121.61 (+4.57)          Tom Cruise (TCRUI) 25000 168.66 (-0.99)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 149999 121.61 (+4.57)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 1.55 (-0.45)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 11.00 (+1.00)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.44 (+0.44)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.40 (+0.40)          Fast Forever (FAF11) 10000 147.81 (+1.03)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 9.02 (-0.98)