HSX Forum

Movies

the rumors of his behavior on the FF4 set make me question Disney's hiring if true

Posted by: professor smartbrain (a.k.a mickpix) on Apr 19, 15:57 in response to notfabio's post trank was heavily promoted as attending including his...

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/josh-trank-reportedly-trashed-the-set-of-the-fantastic-four-trailer-coming-619





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Jude Law (JLAW) 25000 16.31 (0.00)          The Exorcist: Martyrs (TEXO2) 150000 57.13 (+1.06)          Jude Law (JLAW) 25000 16.31 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 5000 20.74 (+0.03)          Star Wars: Episode X (STRW1) 542 120.68 (-0.05)          Wildwood (WILDW) 2500 27.13 (-0.47)          4 x 4: The Event (4X4TE) 30000 8.95 (-0.01)          Fear the Reaper (FREPR) 150000 12.97 (+2.97)          The Night House (NITHS) 5000 9.25 (-0.04)          Fear the Reaper (FREPR) 20000 12.97 (+2.97)          Obey (OBEY) 20000 19.18 (-0.49)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 11.26 (-0.13)          Fear the Reaper (FREPR) 150000 12.97 (+2.97)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 8.75 (+0.05)          Musk (MUSK) 150000 3.27 (+0.07)          The Surgeon (SURGN) 20000 14.21 (+0.82)          Musk (MUSK) 150000 3.27 (+0.07)          Obey (OBEY) 20000 19.18 (-0.49)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 20000 16.14 (+1.66)          The Man with the Bag (TMWTB) 2000 6.29 (-0.01)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 15000 13.29 (-0.83)          Alan Ritchson (ARITC) 1000 44.11 (0.00)          Christmas At The Kringles (CKRNG) 50000 8.21 (+0.18)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 100000 8.52 (-0.03)          Eiza Gonzalez (EGONZ) 25000 14.09 (0.00)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 14.67 (-0.84)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 14.67 (-0.84)          Zach Cregger (ZCREG) 25000 81.96 (+0.75)          Brandon Sklenar (BSKLE) 1000 63.61 (+0.01)          The Mongoose (MNGOS) 149999 2.00 (-0.07)          Sasha Calle (SACAL) 25000 41.79 (+0.17)          Diane Lane (DLANE) 20000 86.59 (+0.20)          Scarlett Johansson (SJOHA) 20000 63.06 (-0.20)          Family Movie (FAMOV) 5000 7.26 (+0.02)          Air Bud Returns (AIRB3) 458 3.20 (+0.01)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 150000 1.85 (-0.02)          Mike Flanagan (MFLAN) 25000 28.51 (+0.12)          Tangles (TNGLS) 149415 1.96 (-0.01)          Above The Below (ABELW) 134786 5.49 (0.00)          The Mongoose (MNGOS) 150000 2.00 (-0.07)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.31 (-0.12)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.31 (-0.12)          The Third Parent (T3RDP) 150000 3.92 (-0.02)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 13.29 (-0.83)          Best Pancakes in the County (BPITC) 150000 1.59 (+0.36)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 13.29 (-0.83)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 50000 8.52 (-0.03)          Dreamquil (DRMQL) 150000 0.71 (-0.02)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 13.29 (-0.83)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 13.29 (-0.83)