HSX Forum

Movies

+1 {nm}

Posted by: pennystocks2 on Jul 21, 16:01 in response to Randy's post I personally liked it.

Official Aquaman trailer [AQUMN] Randy Jul 21, 12:32

no longer interested. {nm} RazorHawk Jul 21, 12:46

Holy sweet mother of garbage... {nm} doitdoitdoitnow Jul 21, 12:49

i prefer a little bread and meat with that much cheese, thank you {nm} Moviesnob Jul 21, 12:55

Hasn't the big complaint about DC movies been a lack of humor? {nm} DTravel Jul 21, 18:38

the main complaint about the DC movies has been a lack of overall strategy and a throw everything at the wall and see what sticks approach {nm} Moviesnob Jul 21, 23:03

and I see it's still lacking {nm} tealfan Jul 22, 00:38

I thought it looked great. {nm} ~JPV~ Jul 21, 13:08

i mean, i'm gonna see it. Jason Momoa is charismatic and a fun actor but I think its very corny {nm} Moviesnob Jul 21, 13:23

BMD has a description of the scenes they showed in Hall H including pee jokes Moviesnob Jul 21, 14:12

Re: "pee jokes" - It was one line: "Aquaman accuses her of being a showoff and proclaims: “I coulda just peed on it.” {nm} ~JPV~ Jul 21, 14:37

It's too long, music sucks, best visuals were leaked earlier...fffffffff. Great job on Shazam, though! {nm} Pepe_Nolan Jul 21, 13:09

I personally liked it. {nm} Randy Jul 21, 13:15

+1 pennystocks2 Jul 21, 16:01

Actual link for lazies ndmaster Jul 21, 19:25

or they can click the tag and see the trailers already posted to the moviestock pages. {nm} islndr Jul 21, 19:37

Good point. Didn't realize it was already up there. {nm} ndmaster Jul 22, 00:50

you really shouldn't be directing superhero movies if you don't take the material seriously...and... tealfan Jul 22, 00:45





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Forgotten Island (FRGIS) 149999 38.67 (-0.40)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 20.53 (+2.69)          Making Marie Antoinette (MAKMA) 150000 1.00 (0.00)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 39.26 (+3.95)          Hal (HALD) 49999 6.82 (+1.26)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 39.26 (+3.95)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 150000 44.34 (-1.44)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 150000 44.34 (-1.44)          Hercules (HRCUL) 150000 16.43 (+1.65)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 46.92 (-4.95)          Avengers: Doomsday (AVNG5) 10000 661.39 (-0.49)          Making Marie Antoinette (MAKMA) 150000 1.00 (0.00)          I Play Rocky (IPROC) 150000 44.38 (+0.15)          The Hunger Games: Sunrise on the (HGAM6) 10000 194.84 (+1.25)          Oh, the Places You'll Go (OTPYG) 150000 95.69 (-0.94)          Ebenezer (EBNZR) 25000 116.64 (-0.66)          The Hunger Games: Sunrise on the (HGAM6) 150000 194.84 (+1.25)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 50000 73.84 (-0.87)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 10.00 (0.00)          Forgotten Island (FRGIS) 5000 38.67 (-0.40)          You Can See Everything (YCSET) 150000 8.47 (+0.37)          Helldivers (HELDV) 150000 99.17 (-0.29)          You Can See Everything (YCSET) 150000 8.47 (+0.37)          Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (li (TMNT5) 150000 73.80 (+0.44)          Mr. Irrelevant (MREVL) 150000 30.89 (+0.08)          The Great Beyond aka Ghostwriter (ACRNS) 150000 94.59 (+0.65)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 46.92 (-4.95)          The Great Beyond aka Ghostwriter (ACRNS) 150000 94.59 (+0.65)          The Rescue (RSCUE) 150000 28.35 (-0.23)          The Rescue (RSCUE) 150000 28.35 (-0.23)          Jurassic World sequel (JURA8) 150000 236.56 (+2.07)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 75000 39.26 (+3.95)          Jurassic World sequel (JURA8) 150000 236.56 (+2.07)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 20.53 (+2.69)          Club Kid (CLUBK) 150000 11.57 (-0.08)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 41.21 (-2.16)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 20.53 (+2.69)          Making Marie Antoinette (MAKMA) 150000 1.00 (0.00)          Digger (DIGER) 100000 46.92 (-4.95)          Verity (VERTY) 150000 69.37 (+4.37)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 20.53 (+2.69)          Heart of the Beast (HOTBS) 150000 46.54 (-0.44)          Resident Evil (RESE8) 10000 126.68 (+1.35)          Street Fighter H$35 Put (STFTR.PU) 25000 3.13 (+0.16)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 150000 28.27 (-1.25)          Forgotten Island (FRGIS) 150000 38.67 (-0.40)          Paranormal Activity 8 (PNAC8) 150000 26.89 (-2.01)          Metal Gear Solid (MTLGR) 150000 11.31 (+0.15)          Clayface (CLAYF) 149999 63.24 (-1.63)          Gremlins 3 (GREM3) 150000 43.12 (-0.36)