HSX Forum

Movies

A truly momentous occasion. Huzzah. {nm}

Posted by: murph25 on Apr 28, 06:32 in response to Aaron123's post After 12 long years, my portfolio net worth has finally...

After 12 long years, my portfolio net worth has finally passed H$1B! {nm} Aaron123 Apr 28, 00:36

congrats - next 1bn will be easier {nm} scotty Apr 28, 00:45

Congrats!! Great job buddy ;-) {nm} karspov Apr 28, 00:50

Yay! Great job!! I think it is awesome that you stuck with it for all of these years, great job again!!! {nm} the_noble Apr 28, 00:51

Yay! Great job!! I think it is awesome that you stuck with it for all of these years, great job again!!! {nm} the_noble Apr 28, 00:51

congrats! I hope that I'll join The 1B Club until the end of the year ;) {nm} delfinasu Apr 28, 00:52

Yay! Great job!! I think it is awesome that you stuck with it for all of these years, GJ! {nm} the_noble Apr 28, 00:52

I am on my phone so its not easy to post. sorry for all of the same messages.... {nm} the_noble Apr 28, 00:54

Great job, bub!! :) Nicely done {nm} Random Enigma Apr 28, 00:57

Great Milestone ! Congrats and enjoy this day. {nm} JMT Apr 28, 00:59

Nice one! Gratz! {nm} thesilverfox Apr 28, 01:04

Congratulations, great trading! {nm} Mattrek Apr 28, 01:59

Excellent! Congrats {nm} edzep Apr 28, 03:35

Congrats! Keep at it! {nm} GalacticPothealer Apr 28, 03:49

Very Nice -- Congrats ! {nm} joeoftexas Apr 28, 04:16

Congrats! I think I'll make it in less than 10 years, but then I've only played actively in about 3 of those. Here is what happened, briefly Facto Apr 28, 04:53

Wow! Thanks for all the well-wishing guys! To Facto: Aaron123 Apr 28, 06:22

Thanks - should be in good time before Xmas.. :-) Shorting PASON was stupid, and I was too distracted at the time to do the proper Facto Apr 28, 06:38

Congratulations! {nm} second gary Apr 28, 05:34

A truly momentous occasion. Huzzah. murph25 Apr 28, 06:32

Congrats! I've got a year or two to go I imagine... {nm} MiyazakiFan Apr 28, 07:15

Less than a year, definitely. You should be there by new years at latest, I believe. {nm} Facto Apr 28, 07:16

Congrats! {nm} Catzan Apr 28, 08:15

Felicitations! Welcome to the B$ club! {nm} Lukasck Apr 28, 08:42

congrat$! {nm} tealfan Apr 28, 09:14





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Hal (HALD) 143356 6.00 (0.00)          Your Mother Your Mother Your Mot (YOURM) 50000 8.75 (+0.02)          Street Fighter - Opening Weekend (STFTR.OW) 100000 35.00 (0.00)          Whalefall - Opening Weekend (WHALF.OW) 100000 15.00 (0.00)          Black Panther III (BPNT3) 77777 288.55 (+2.22)          Sense and Sensibility - Opening (SNSNS.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Fjord (FJORD) 150000 5.91 (-0.16)          Hal (HALD) 150000 6.00 (0.00)          Street Fighter H$35 Call (STFTR.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Artificial (AIFIC) 150000 21.28 (-0.22)          Whalefall H$15 Call (WHALF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Hal (HALD) 6644 6.00 (0.00)          Alan Ritchson (ARITC) 25000 48.63 (-1.15)          Whalefall H$15 Call (WHALF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Street Fighter H$35 Put (STFTR.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Street Fighter H$35 Call (STFTR.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Whalefall H$15 Put (WHALF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Sense and Sensibility - Opening (SNSNS.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Whalefall - Opening Weekend (WHALF.OW) 100000 15.00 (0.00)          Street Fighter - Opening Weekend (STFTR.OW) 100000 35.00 (0.00)          Josh Lucas (JLUCA) 6000 34.89 (-0.88)          Whalefall H$15 Put (WHALF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Scream 8 (SCRM8) 150000 46.52 (-0.93)          Whalefall H$15 Call (WHALF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 140000 26.86 (-0.96)          Street Fighter H$35 Put (STFTR.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Street Fighter H$35 Call (STFTR.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 100000 26.86 (-0.96)          Magic: The Gathering (MGCTG) 150000 25.58 (+0.06)          Hal (HALD) 100000 6.00 (0.00)          Elden Ring (ELDEN) 150000 67.87 (+0.05)          Tangled (TANGL) 150000 129.41 (+1.44)          Anything But Ghosts (ANYBG) 125000 27.24 (-0.05)          Whalefall H$15 Call (WHALF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          John Rambo (RAMB6) 215 46.79 (-0.05)          Street Fighter H$35 Call (STFTR.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Sense and Sensibility - Opening (SNSNS.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Street Fighter H$35 Call (STFTR.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Heart of the Beast (HOTBS) 147974 46.85 (+1.64)          Forgotten Island (FRGIS) 150000 38.35 (-0.85)          Forgotten Island (FRGIS) 50000 38.35 (-0.85)          Street Fighter - Opening Weekend (STFTR.OW) 100000 35.00 (0.00)          Five Nights at Freddy's 3 (5NAF3) 150000 79.07 (-0.90)          Anything But Ghosts (ANYBG) 150000 27.24 (-0.05)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 60.54 (-1.06)          Hal (HALD) 150000 6.00 (0.00)          The Jetsons (JETSN) 150000 64.23 (-0.81)          Clay (CLAY) 150000 114.01 (-0.33)          Dynamic Duo (DYDUO) 150000 122.28 (-0.27)          Black Panther III (BPNT3) 150000 288.55 (+2.22)