HSX Forum

Movies

Seems low to me, but I'll be curious to see horlick's Twitter update, hopefully before Wednesday! {nm}

Posted by: secretstalker (a.k.a TheWeekendWarrior) on Jun 21, 09:00 in response to shadowking's post I haven't been paying too much attention to box office...

No RS yet, but MTC has [GRWUP] at $39 and [KNDAY] at $25 (five day)... courtesy notfabio. {nm} secretstalker Jun 21, 08:36

I haven't been paying too much attention to box office trends the last 6 months, but shadowking Jun 21, 08:58

Seems low to me, but I'll be curious to see horlick's Twitter update, hopefully before Wednesday! secretstalker Jun 21, 09:00

reviews could be awful if the early ones are an indication {nm} Moviesnob Jun 21, 09:10

For Knight and Day? I know a lot of people who liked it.. the first two on RT are positive. {nm} secretstalker Jun 21, 09:13

Hollywood Reporter didn't like...only one I had heard of so far. I was expecting bad reviews though. {nm} Moviesnob Jun 21, 09:18

To me, its a film critics are going to be hard on, but it should do well WOM. They need to run some of those "people coming out of the theat islander Jun 21, 09:26

A couple of friends saw it Saturday evening. They really enjoyed it, found it very entertaining, funny and real good chemistry Cruise/Diaz. goodvibe61 Jun 21, 09:27

HR (and Variety) were both more middle of the road (each are 50/100 on Metacritic) than flat out pans. shadowking Jun 21, 09:37

hey welcome back islander Jun 21, 09:28

Sane? Rational? Surely you jest. shadowking Jun 21, 09:33

Could you drop me a line? I don't think I have your current Email. {nm} secretstalker Jun 21, 09:40

ygm {nm} shadowking Jun 21, 09:53

Moviegoers don't need to pay to see TCRUI acting crazy? It's interesting the stars are not even on the outdoor campaign, just silohuettes. {nm} Antibody Jun 21, 10:25

He doesn't act that crazy... the commercials have just been focusing on that aspect of the role... which I think is a mistake. {nm} secretstalker Jun 21, 10:40

RS (6/27) Phatcat Jun 21, 09:26

Sorry, thats (6/25) not (6/27) {nm} Phatcat Jun 21, 09:30

Well, regarding Twilight, it's all about how much of that 160 is Wed/Thursday compared to the weekend. goodvibe61 Jun 21, 09:46

I think it will be 60% on Weds/Thurs. {nm} secretstalker Jun 21, 09:50

That's about what I was thinking as well. New Moon did 115 Million in the first 2 days. by the third day...28 million. {nm} goodvibe61 Jun 21, 09:56

That may be a little extreme. ~50% is about the prior max that I can find. shadowking Jun 21, 10:05

RS 6/27 Tagging for Reference numbersix_99 Jun 21, 10:04

RS 6/27 Forgot [PRED3] Mid 40's (!) {nm} numbersix_99 Jun 21, 10:06





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Jesse Eisenberg (JEISE) 25000 47.26 (-0.16)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 3000 20.13 (+0.03)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 20.13 (+0.03)          Esme Creed-Miles (ECREE) 6000 5.40 (+0.01)          Emma Thompson (ETHOM) 25000 52.79 (0.00)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 20000 2.10 (-0.02)          Obey (OBEY) 3000 18.64 (-0.49)          Best Pancakes in the County (BPITC) 30000 1.07 (-0.02)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 150000 31.58 (-0.77)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 12.83 (+0.71)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 12.83 (+0.71)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 20.13 (+0.03)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 150000 38.71 (+0.84)          Hal (HALD) 150000 6.41 (+0.71)          Hal (HALD) 150000 6.41 (+0.71)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 18.28 (+0.76)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 18.28 (+0.76)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 11.70 (+1.09)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 11.70 (+1.09)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 11.70 (+1.09)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 7.66 (-0.34)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 75000 59.05 (-0.05)          Naughty (NAUTY) 150000 43.81 (-0.94)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 150000 31.58 (-0.77)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 150000 38.71 (+0.84)          Hal (HALD) 150000 6.41 (+0.71)          Hal (HALD) 150000 6.41 (+0.71)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 12.83 (+0.71)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 18.28 (+0.76)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 11.70 (+1.09)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 11.70 (+1.09)          The Matrix 5 (MTRX5) 150000 30.93 (+0.61)          The Matrix 5 (MTRX5) 150000 30.93 (+0.61)          Godzilla x Kong: Supernova (GOKO3) 50000 165.86 (+0.11)          Lilo & Stitch 2 (LILS2) 3 282.85 (+0.25)          Lilo & Stitch 2 (LILS2) 3 282.85 (+0.25)          Doctor Strange 3 (DRST3) 1 69.36 (+0.40)          Doctor Strange 3 (DRST3) 1 69.36 (+0.40)          Man of Tomorrow (SPMOT) 3 284.30 (+0.50)          Man of Tomorrow (SPMOT) 3 284.30 (+0.50)          Fast Forever (FAF11) 3 147.80 (+1.02)          Fast Forever (FAF11) 3 147.80 (+1.02)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 25000 12.83 (+0.71)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 7.66 (-0.34)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 149999 12.83 (+0.71)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 12.83 (+0.71)          Hal (HALD) 149999 6.41 (+0.71)          Hal (HALD) 150000 6.41 (+0.71)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 149999 38.71 (+0.84)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.06 (+0.06)