HSX Forum

Movies

Thanks!!! Slowly getting there. {nm}

Posted by: Firehawk on Jul 22, 13:18 in response to KaiGee's post 570th with 11.88

Top 100 H$ gainers over past week (grory @ #1) KaiGee Jul 22, 12:54

Thanks as usual, KaiGee. Feels great to make cut this week! {nm} murph25 Jul 22, 13:05

# {nm} icecreamman Jul 22, 15:07

Finger slipped. #82 Thanks. {nm} icecreamman Jul 22, 15:08

w00t #8 best showing; knew it felt like a good weeek {nm} sneak Jul 22, 17:22

Any idea where I was? It figures everyone else did good the same week I did. {nm} Firehawk Jul 22, 13:12

570th with 11.88 {nm} KaiGee Jul 22, 13:17

Thanks!!! Slowly getting there. Firehawk Jul 22, 13:18

#3 {nm} RazorHawk Jul 22, 13:13

I only wish that was me!! Didn't copy your name BTW. {nm} Firehawk Jul 22, 13:15

Thanks - I love theese. on v3 i usually made the list, but since v4 i'm off, but my port seems to be doing good - am i wrong? The Dane Jul 22, 13:22

Me too. I was almost always top 10 on v3, yet I don't think I've even been in the top 100 yet on v4. {nm} shadowking Jul 22, 13:44

143rd with 19.49 - shadowking {nm} KaiGee Jul 22, 16:45

Thanks - I just suck in v4. {nm} shadowking Jul 22, 17:16

173rd with 18.34 {nm} KaiGee Jul 22, 16:42

for The Dane {nm} KaiGee Jul 22, 16:47

Thanks - I guess i've been lazy lately. {nm} The Dane Jul 23, 00:59

Cograts to grory (Fembot). Amazing amount for a week!!! {nm} gordon06 Jul 22, 13:23

Thanks for the list. Any idea where I came in? {nm} adidas1379 Jul 22, 13:27

190th with 17.86 {nm} KaiGee Jul 22, 16:46

Thanks! {nm} adidas1379 Jul 22, 17:17

I can't wait til Fall! Lotta nice gainers up there...I'll just keep plodding along, taking my slow 3m a day average. =) {nm} Catzan Jul 22, 14:18

**** islander Jul 22, 14:20

umm really?!? "d@mn" is banned? islander Jul 22, 14:28

Darn...it wasn't. ;-) {nm} Catzan Jul 22, 14:30

KaiGee is your "week" from Sunday to Saturday as well?...so I'll know when to start counting :) tealfan Jul 22, 14:43

I use the portfolio values from the leaderboards every Wed. {nm} KaiGee Jul 22, 16:44





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Fear the Reaper (FREPR) 150000 10.00 (0.00)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 14.44 (-0.56)          Babies (BBIES) 150000 17.93 (-0.43)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 19.78 (+0.99)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 50000 11.95 (-0.30)          Sgt. Rock (SGROC) 149999 18.67 (+0.02)          From the World of John Wick: Cai (FJWCN) 149999 38.19 (-0.10)          Priscilla: Queen of the Desert 2 (APQD2) 149999 3.10 (+0.01)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 49999 11.95 (-0.30)          From the World of John Wick: Cai (FJWCN) 149999 38.19 (-0.10)          Sgt. Rock (SGROC) 149999 18.67 (+0.02)          Priscilla: Queen of the Desert 2 (APQD2) 149999 3.10 (+0.01)          Starship Troopers (STRPR) 149999 28.96 (-0.16)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 21.73 (+1.17)          Starship Troopers (STRPR) 149999 28.96 (-0.16)          The Movie Critic (TMOVC) 149999 10.50 (-0.04)          John Wick Prequel (WICK0) 149999 25.50 (-0.32)          Magic: The Gathering (MGCTG) 149999 25.20 (-0.07)          King Conan (CONA2) 149999 61.19 (-0.20)          Blade (BLAD1) 149999 14.19 (0.00)          The Comebacker (CMBAC) 2000 37.96 (-0.13)          Top Gun 3 (TOPG3) 149999 167.82 (-0.75)          Love of Your Life (LOYLF) 150000 1.31 (-0.07)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 25000 60.84 (+4.06)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 21.63 (-6.53)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 150000 8.55 (+0.24)          Misty Green (MSTYG) 150000 6.42 (-0.41)          Fjord (FJORD) 150000 3.92 (-0.38)          The Movie Critic (TMOVC) 149999 10.50 (-0.04)          Musk (MUSK) 150000 3.20 (-0.23)          The Beast (TBEAS) 150000 1.67 (-0.22)          Portrait of an Artist: Stephen C (POASC) 150000 1.22 (-0.07)          Falling (FLLNG) 150000 0.54 (+0.02)          Magic: The Gathering (MGCTG) 149999 25.20 (-0.07)          California Schemin' (CASHM) 150000 0.51 (+0.05)          Once Upon a Time in the Middle E (OUATM) 150000 0.42 (-0.05)          A Prayer for the Dying (APFTD) 150000 0.23 (-0.07)          Winter of the Crow (WOTCR) 150000 0.20 (-0.07)          Blade (BLAD1) 149999 14.19 (0.00)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 10.68 (-2.20)          Verity (VERTY) 150000 69.72 (+2.55)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 10.68 (-2.20)          Starship Troopers (STRPR) 149999 28.96 (-0.16)          Battlestar Galactica (BGALA) 150000 1.61 (-0.04)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 60.84 (+4.06)          John Wick Prequel (WICK0) 149999 25.50 (-0.32)          Remain (REMAN) 150000 68.52 (-0.36)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 60.84 (+4.06)          Top Gun 3 (TOPG3) 149999 167.82 (-0.75)          King Conan (CONA2) 149999 61.19 (-0.20)