HSX Forum

Movies

I haven't see [PRED3], but a scene was altered for the trailer. That is purposeful deceptive trickery.

Posted by: Antibody on Jul 12, 14:49

Spoiler

http://io9.com/5584437/why-did-predators-trailers-lie-to-us


Tag(s): PRED3

I haven't see [PRED3], but a scene was altered for the trailer. That is purposeful deceptive trickery. Antibody Jul 12, 14:49

Not to mention they never got to the choppa :( {nm} badvladdy Jul 12, 15:17

Some TV-station here just showed the Arnie-movie with Jim Belushi. Russian style. Gina Gershon, ftw! "Have you heard about Miranda?" {nm} Facto Jul 12, 15:25

what does this have to do with this thread? {nm} RazorHawk Jul 12, 15:33

Dude, butt out, seriously. Are you that braindead that you don't get that you DO NOT talk to me?!? {nm} Facto Jul 12, 15:41

He has a 3 billion dollar port which means he can talk to whomever he wants and you'll damn well like it!!! :) {nm} secretstalker Jul 12, 18:04

Gotta love capitalism ;-) {nm} Facto Jul 12, 18:41

Ps. That only goes for Razorhawk. Facto Jul 12, 15:42

This is an open forum, he could reply to your thread as he please. Antibody Jul 12, 16:09

Alright, I apologise - overreacted :-) {nm} Facto Jul 12, 16:14

thank you {nm} RazorHawk Jul 12, 16:50

yeah, sorry about that. {nm} Facto Jul 12, 17:09

Strange that the people that I read the most do not get along; maybe I should have been a hippie share the love MAN damenchipguy Jul 12, 22:25

"Choppa" = Arnie talk, the Governator Facto Jul 12, 15:43

It's true and I was surprised because it's such an evocative scene in the trailer/commercial (spoiler!!!!) secretstalker Jul 12, 17:41

Well, deceptive trickery is kind of a definition or marketing :-p I, for one, do like having some surprises when I see a movie anyway {nm} lefrench Jul 14, 11:32





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Pamela Anderson (PALEE) 25000 29.90 (0.00)          The Masque Of The Red Death (MOTRD) 40000 15.37 (-0.17)          Emma Laird (ELAIR) 25000 25.22 (+0.12)          Clayface (CLAYF) 50000 57.61 (-0.53)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          The Beast (TBEAS) 150000 1.50 (-0.10)          The Beast (TBEAS) 150000 1.50 (-0.10)          Helena Bonham Carter (HBCAR) 25000 34.73 (+0.37)          Clayface (CLAYF) 90000 57.61 (-0.53)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 50 39.34 (-0.46)          Clayface (CLAYF) 140000 57.61 (-0.53)          Fjord (FJORD) 150000 3.46 (-0.28)          Fjord (FJORD) 150000 3.46 (-0.28)          Zach Cregger (ZCREG) 20 82.86 (+0.90)          The Conjuring: First Communion (CNJU5) 1 90.23 (0.00)          Ray Gunn (RAYGN) 150000 3.27 (-0.07)          Ray Gunn (RAYGN) 150000 3.27 (-0.07)          Wild Horse Nine (WILDH) 100000 17.18 (+0.03)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 150000 6.14 (-0.81)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 150000 6.14 (-0.81)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 22.28 (+0.24)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 10.24 (-0.11)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 10000 5.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 3.96 (-0.40)          Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (li (TMNT5) 150000 76.66 (+0.25)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 3.96 (-0.40)          Honeymoon / Funeral (HNYMF) 150000 9.61 (+0.39)          Iron Jane (IRONJ) 150000 12.93 (+0.01)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 59.27 (+7.70)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 10.24 (-0.11)          Everest: The Other Side (EVTOS) 150000 1.31 (-0.03)          Wild Horse Nine (WILDH) 40000 17.18 (+0.03)          Run Amok (RAMOK) 150000 0.51 (-0.01)          Copperhead (COPRH) 150000 19.95 (-0.06)          CBS: NCIS: New York (NCISNY) 25000 14.31 (+0.06)          CBS: Eternally Yours (ETYOUR) 25000 11.84 (-0.07)          CBS: Cupertino (CUPERT) 25000 13.58 (+0.07)          One of Them Days 2 (1OTD2) 100000 12.44 (-0.08)          Heart of the Beast (HOTBS) 12375 53.04 (+3.12)          Jordan Peele (JPEEL) 20000 142.17 (+0.60)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 150000 43.76 (+0.05)          Peaked (PEAKD) 10000 9.78 (-0.07)          Everybody Digs Bill Evans (EBDBE) 150000 0.76 (-0.02)          Primetime (PRMTM) 150000 44.06 (+0.42)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 11.55 (-0.40)          Zach Cregger (ZCREG) 15000 82.86 (+0.90)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          Witch on the Holy Night (WOTHN) 150000 5.06 (-0.05)          The Exiles (EXILE) 150000 1.54 (-0.02)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)