HSX Forum

Movies

Short on all five. {nm}

Posted by: second gary (a.k.a 80181597) on Aug 20, 06:28 in response to secretstalker's post Gut Checks... shorting the four remaining openers (at...

Gut Checks... shorting the four remaining openers (at least for now) {nm} secretstalker Aug 19, 21:24

I have Switch and Lottery short, waiting for tomorrow to make final decisions on the others. I may just play those and Vampire long {nm} rayonecenoyar Aug 19, 21:29

Short everything besides the fishes which I still haven't made up my mind on. Also longed the Twilgith spoof {nm} Borat Aug 19, 21:35

Going long for Stolberg on principle! Will decide the rest later. {nm} ryancoke2 Aug 19, 22:04

I love you Ryancoke2!!!! {nm} stolberg Aug 19, 22:45

Short on these 4, nervous about the boobs and fish... in 3D! {nm} Chefbobcat Aug 19, 22:10

Is this the first 3D movie with boobs? I can't remember if FD4 had any. {nm} bloopster Aug 20, 01:42

short piranha and switch...no play on lottery and nanny {nm} tealfan Aug 19, 22:13

I shorted the four remaining openers on Monday , but a couple of them have fallen so low as to be near my EAP. I think I'll sleep on it. {nm} helmetz Aug 19, 22:34

Turn Long on switch at this moment. Still maintain short for the remaining 3 {nm} Lawrenxx Aug 19, 22:43

Basically been Shorting every movie since August. My strategy will continue another week. Hopefully one of them bombs big :) {nm} lhayes37 Aug 19, 23:04

long on the nanny, short everything else opening on friday {nm} magicdreamer Aug 19, 23:11

Long Stolberg & the Ticket, Shorting the rest. {nm} BelizeIt Aug 19, 23:41

Long Stolberg's PIRAN in 3D ! & Short the other three weekend openers. {nm} joeoftexas Aug 20, 03:33

Longed: VAMPM and LOTKT. Shorted: MCPH2, PIRAN, and Switch. {nm} hawkfanatic2 Aug 20, 04:02

Long LOTKT, shorting the rest. {nm} Rolling_Thunder Aug 20, 04:33

Long VAMP, SWITCH and PIRAN {nm} LeCasual Aug 20, 05:12

I have Switch and Lottery long, short the rest {nm} jlaking Aug 20, 05:28

I have no idea why im even playing this week.. but here is what i endend up with: Long Vamp and ticket Short the rest {nm} idrom Aug 20, 05:48

I am shorting everything at the moment, but CAINE is playing MCPH2 long {nm} RogerMore Aug 20, 06:15

Short on all five. second gary Aug 20, 06:28

short them all! {nm} ndmaster Aug 20, 06:43

Long LOTKT, short the rest. (Long on VAMPM from Wed) {nm} shadowking Aug 20, 07:06

LOTKT long, PIRAN long, SWITC short, MCPH2 long {nm} Abraxas Aug 20, 07:07

Short MCPH2 and LOTKT, Long PIRAN and SWITC ChrisEW Aug 20, 07:48

short on LOTKT & SWITC, long on PIRAN & MCPH2 {nm} lapuckfan Aug 20, 09:28





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 1500 29.31 (-0.63)          Belly of the Beast (BELYB) 10000 2.31 (0.00)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 10000 29.31 (-0.63)          The Matrix 5 (MTRX5) 150000 32.46 (+2.14)          You Should Be Dancing aka Untitl (BEEGE) 150000 11.77 (-0.02)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 25000 8.35 (+0.09)          The Matrix 5 (MTRX5) 150000 32.46 (+2.14)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Christmas At The Kringles (CKRNG) 150000 8.05 (+0.47)          A Quiet Place: Part III (AQPL4) 50000 126.70 (+0.19)          You Should Be Dancing aka Untitl (BEEGE) 150000 11.77 (-0.02)          Artificial (AIFIC) 2854 21.51 (0.00)          A Quiet Place: Part III (AQPL4) 75000 126.70 (+0.19)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 150000 40.44 (+2.57)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 75000 15.00 (0.00)          A Quiet Place: Part III (AQPL4) 25000 126.70 (+0.19)          Billion Dollar Spy (BDSPY) 10000 3.79 (0.00)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 15686 57.97 (-1.13)          Billion Dollar Spy (BDSPY) 10000 3.79 (0.00)          Dune: Part Three (DUNE3) 150000 262.94 (-0.35)          Barbarella (BARBA) 10000 21.99 (0.00)          Wildwood (WILDW) 33500 27.33 (-0.04)          Barbarella (BARBA) 10000 21.99 (0.00)          Frozen III (FROZ3) 150000 347.60 (+1.72)          At the Sea (ATSEA) 150000 1.07 (0.00)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 29.31 (-0.63)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.99 (-0.01)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.34 (+0.34)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 26.50 (+1.50)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 150000 40.44 (+2.57)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.99 (-0.01)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 1 15.88 (-0.10)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.34 (+0.34)          At the Sea (ATSEA) 150000 1.07 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 15.88 (-0.10)          Street Fighter H$35 Put (STFTR.PU) 25000 3.82 (+0.13)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Astaire (ASTAI) 20000 21.72 (+0.05)          Street Fighter H$35 Call (STFTR.CA) 25000 0.93 (0.00)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 7.31 (-0.69)          Ocean's 14 (OCEN6) 150000 76.91 (+1.24)          Ocean's 14 (OCEN6) 150000 76.91 (+1.24)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.42 (+0.12)          Babies (BBIES) 150000 18.96 (+1.43)          Babies (BBIES) 150000 18.96 (+1.43)