HSX Forum

CelebStock and StarBonds

muchas thankas {nm}

Posted by: tealfan on Jun 01, 12:56 in response to RazorHawk's post Post Adjust Bond Show (6/1/11) - The HSX Dude

Post Adjust Bond Show (6/1/11) - The HSX Dude RazorHawk Jun 01, 12:23

That's a BIG one. Get that tendonitis checked out and thankyou {nm} PVL Admin Jun 01, 12:31

Previous record was 42 starbonds (reached twice).... today is 43 starbonds (currently have ice pack on my hands) {nm} RazorHawk Jun 01, 12:35

Thanks. Always helpful for double checking. Re: SSKAR, your quoted current price for TGRLW is about $25 too low. {nm} Was Bar Was Jun 01, 12:39

Thanks (43/43 by my count) {nm} RogerMore Jun 01, 15:56

I was counting the record of starbonds I have done in one week since I have been doing Post Adjust Bond Show on The HSX Dude RazorHawk Jun 01, 19:10

(I was actually congratulating you on getting them all correct. It's easy to miss a detail or two - a star is attached to a movie already in RogerMore Jun 02, 05:41

As always much appreciated. So Thank you :D {nm} idrom Jun 01, 12:42

muchas thankas tealfan Jun 01, 12:56

Thanks!! {nm} Panachevitz Jun 01, 13:19

Thanks for this, as always; you are delaying the evitable... no, re-phrase, you are not delaying the... hmmm. :) Has "Bang Bang Club"... second gary` Jun 01, 17:03

No, Bang Bang Club hasn't reported box office. {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Jun 02, 00:26

Both the Hoover movie and the Marilyn movie should be out this year for JDENC... probably Marigold, too. {nm} secretstalker Jun 01, 17:34

Great job! Thanks yet again for your tireless efforts. {nm} thesilverfox Jun 01, 18:54

Thanks, as always. Very helpful. {nm} FooFan Jun 02, 17:41

epic show thanks dude! {nm} flapjack007 Jun 02, 18:31





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Verity H$25 Put (VERTY.PU) 25000 1.19 (+0.10)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.22 (+1.18)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.22 (+1.18)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 50000 34.22 (+1.18)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 50000 34.22 (+1.18)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 50000 34.22 (+1.18)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 50000 34.22 (+1.18)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 50000 34.22 (+1.18)          April X (APRLX) 20000 0.78 (-0.02)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 50000 34.22 (+1.18)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 53.83 (-2.50)          Verity (VERTY) 150000 67.43 (-1.36)          NBC: Line of Fire (LINEOF) 24999 12.53 (+0.07)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.22 (+1.18)          Jaume Collet-Serra (JCSER) 1 79.29 (+0.50)          Josh Lucas (JLUCA) 25000 34.79 (+0.01)          Cliffhanger (CLFHN) 150000 8.47 (+0.06)          Adria Arjona (AARJO) 25000 7.28 (+0.40)          Golshifteh Farahani (GFARA) 25000 23.45 (0.00)          David Strathairn (DSTRA) 25000 54.65 (+0.16)          Adria Arjona (AARJO) 25000 7.28 (+0.40)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.22 (+1.18)          Adria Arjona (AARJO) 25000 7.28 (+0.40)          Wilford Nappy Pulawa biopic (NAPPY) 5000 23.20 (+0.02)          Anything But Ghosts (ANYBG) 150000 29.89 (+2.24)          Sense and Sensibility - Opening (SNSNS.OW) 100000 5.63 (+0.63)          Street Fighter H$35 Call (STFTR.CA) 25000 1.42 (-0.58)          Zero A.D.: The Birth of Christ (BTLHM) 4000 33.99 (-0.03)          Street Fighter - Opening Weekend (STFTR.OW) 100000 32.95 (-2.05)          Street Fighter H$35 Put (STFTR.PU) 25000 2.63 (+0.63)          Whalefall H$15 Put (WHALF.PU) 25000 2.55 (+0.55)          Whalefall - Opening Weekend (WHALF.OW) 100000 13.55 (-1.45)          Violent Night 2 (VILN2) 4000 28.69 (+0.10)          Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 31000 24.84 (+0.11)          You Can See Everything (YCSET) 150000 7.81 (+1.01)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.22 (+1.18)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 2557 34.22 (+1.18)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.22 (+1.18)          Trust Me, I’m a Doctor (TMIAD) 31000 2.59 (0.00)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 5000 15.00 (0.00)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 3556 34.22 (+1.18)          Transformers 8 (TFRM8) 150000 34.48 (-0.11)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 140000 34.22 (+1.18)          A Talent for Murder (SWITZ) 30000 5.75 (-0.02)          Lee Pace (LPACE) 25000 73.62 (0.00)          Your Mother Your Mother Your Mot (YOURM) 150000 8.89 (+0.13)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 5585 34.22 (+1.18)          Incredibles 3 (NCRD3) 150000 418.42 (+1.73)