HSX Forum

CelebStock and StarBonds

Both the Hoover movie and the Marilyn movie should be out this year for JDENC... probably Marigold, too. {nm}

Posted by: secretstalker (a.k.a TheWeekendWarrior) on Jun 01, 17:34 in response to RazorHawk's post Post Adjust Bond Show (6/1/11) - The HSX Dude

Post Adjust Bond Show (6/1/11) - The HSX Dude RazorHawk Jun 01, 12:23

That's a BIG one. Get that tendonitis checked out and thankyou {nm} PVL Admin Jun 01, 12:31

Previous record was 42 starbonds (reached twice).... today is 43 starbonds (currently have ice pack on my hands) {nm} RazorHawk Jun 01, 12:35

Thanks. Always helpful for double checking. Re: SSKAR, your quoted current price for TGRLW is about $25 too low. {nm} Was Bar Was Jun 01, 12:39

Thanks (43/43 by my count) {nm} RogerMore Jun 01, 15:56

I was counting the record of starbonds I have done in one week since I have been doing Post Adjust Bond Show on The HSX Dude RazorHawk Jun 01, 19:10

(I was actually congratulating you on getting them all correct. It's easy to miss a detail or two - a star is attached to a movie already in RogerMore Jun 02, 05:41

As always much appreciated. So Thank you :D {nm} idrom Jun 01, 12:42

muchas thankas {nm} tealfan Jun 01, 12:56

Thanks!! {nm} Panachevitz Jun 01, 13:19

Thanks for this, as always; you are delaying the evitable... no, re-phrase, you are not delaying the... hmmm. :) Has "Bang Bang Club"... second gary` Jun 01, 17:03

No, Bang Bang Club hasn't reported box office. {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Jun 02, 00:26

Both the Hoover movie and the Marilyn movie should be out this year for JDENC... probably Marigold, too. secretstalker Jun 01, 17:34

Great job! Thanks yet again for your tireless efforts. {nm} thesilverfox Jun 01, 18:54

Thanks, as always. Very helpful. {nm} FooFan Jun 02, 17:41

epic show thanks dude! {nm} flapjack007 Jun 02, 18:31





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Treasure Island (TISLN) 40000 71.87 (+1.61)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 35.21 (+2.17)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 58.14 (+0.72)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 28.15 (+0.72)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.08 (+2.08)          Miami Vice '85 (MIVIC) 150000 114.82 (+0.23)          Verity (VERTY) 150000 65.44 (-3.35)          Verity (VERTY) 150000 65.44 (-3.35)          Digger H$25 Put (DIGER.PU) 25000 6.53 (+0.47)          Digger H$25 Call (DIGER.CA) 25000 0.18 (-0.17)          Walton Goggins (WGOGG) 25000 8.32 (+0.05)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.08 (+2.08)          Anything But Ghosts (ANYBG) 150000 30.25 (+2.60)          Anything But Ghosts (ANYBG) 150000 30.25 (+2.60)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 35.21 (+2.17)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 35.21 (+2.17)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.08 (+2.08)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.08 (+2.08)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.08 (+2.08)          Grandgear (GGEAR) 150000 52.66 (+0.20)          Hal (HALD) 150000 5.57 (-0.43)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 150000 45.63 (-1.02)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 150000 45.63 (-1.02)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.08 (+2.08)          Street Fighter H$35 Put (STFTR.PU) 25000 2.85 (+0.85)          Street Fighter - Opening Weekend (STFTR.OW) 100000 32.37 (-2.63)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 150000 74.76 (+0.91)          Pendulum (PNDLM) 10000 11.55 (-0.02)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.08 (+2.08)          Run Amok (RAMOK) 150000 0.46 (0.00)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 35.21 (+2.17)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 1 12.25 (-0.47)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.08 (+2.08)          The Social Reckoning H$20 Put (SOCI2.PU) 25000 3.91 (+0.16)          The Social Reckoning - Opening W (SOCI2.OW) 100000 17.40 (-0.17)          Flesh of the Gods (FLOTG) 10000 7.27 (+0.02)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 43.39 (-2.36)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 113771 35.21 (+2.17)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 43.39 (-2.36)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 5000 45.63 (-1.02)          Gatto (GATTO) 150000 147.80 (+0.02)          Narnia: The Magician's Neph (NARN4) 20000 27.43 (+1.16)          Bryce Dallas Howard (BDHOW) 25000 128.50 (0.00)          Aaron Paul (APAUL) 25000 16.01 (+0.10)          Romy & Michelle 2 (ROMY2) 150000 2.92 (0.00)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 149975 35.21 (+2.17)          Astaire (ASTAI) 149975 21.61 (+0.17)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 24990 43.39 (-2.36)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 149975 45.63 (-1.02)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 32500 74.76 (+0.91)