HSX Forum

CelebStock and StarBonds

Big fan of today's adjusts... not such a fan of today's bond IPO

Posted by: The Weekend Warrior (a.k.a TheWeekendWarrior) on Mar 26, 19:20 in response to Antibody's post StarBond Adjusts for 3/26/24

A bond that might be worth X$10 in profit but won't adjust until 2025? Pass.

StarBond Adjusts for 3/26/24 Antibody Mar 26, 10:02

Big fan of today's adjusts... not such a fan of today's bond IPO The Weekend Warrior Mar 26, 19:20





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 20000 33.25 (+0.21)          You Had to Be There (YHTBT) 202 0.30 (0.00)          Forgotten Island (FRGIS) 30000 39.42 (+0.27)          You Had to Be There (YHTBT) 303 0.30 (0.00)          Without Blood (WOBLD) 297 0.84 (0.00)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 2000 33.25 (+0.21)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 2000 33.25 (+0.21)          Without Blood (WOBLD) 1703 0.84 (0.00)          Digger (DIGER) 40000 53.84 (-2.49)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 100000 15.00 (0.00)          The Weight (THEWT) 1509 4.29 (-0.10)          The Weight (THEWT) 5491 4.29 (-0.10)          Shaun The Sheep: The Beast Of Mo (SHEP3) 10009 3.48 (+0.08)          Jamie Bell (JBELL) 25000 22.31 (-0.12)          Shaun The Sheep: The Beast Of Mo (SHEP3) 1091 3.48 (+0.08)          Resident Evil (RESE8) 199 125.12 (+0.89)          Resident Evil (RESE8) 9001 125.12 (+0.89)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 53.84 (-2.49)          Daniel and The Fiery Furnace (DANIL) 8983 8.32 (-0.10)          Daniel and The Fiery Furnace (DANIL) 2017 8.32 (-0.10)          Greenhouse aka The Uninhabitable (GRENH) 25000 20.05 (+0.77)          The Uprising (THOOD) 18497 6.53 (-0.02)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 33.25 (+0.21)          The Uprising (THOOD) 1503 6.53 (-0.02)          Runner (RUNNR) 18200 14.24 (0.00)          Iron Jane (IRONJ) 25000 12.17 (+1.54)          Runner (RUNNR) 4500 14.24 (0.00)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 50000 30.92 (+3.22)          A Quiet Place: Part III (AQPL4) 150000 124.99 (+0.32)          Practical Magic 2 (PRAC2) 17400 64.73 (+0.03)          Voyagers (VOYGR) 1 1.26 (+0.04)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Voyagers (VOYGR) 1 1.26 (+0.04)          NAR (NAR) 1 0.27 (+0.01)          NAR (NAR) 1 0.27 (+0.01)          Practical Magic 2 (PRAC2) 2700 64.73 (+0.03)          The Fence (TCOTG) 149999 0.04 (0.00)          The Incomer (INCOM) 149999 0.14 (+0.01)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 44.85 (-0.90)          Verity (VERTY) 1 67.58 (-1.21)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 33.25 (+0.21)          OASIS: Don't Look Back in A (OASIS) 505 3.30 (-0.02)          Treasure Island (TISLN) 150000 71.16 (+0.90)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          The Debut (DEBUT) 150000 8.21 (+0.02)          OASIS: Don't Look Back in A (OASIS) 16495 3.30 (-0.02)          If I Go Will They Miss Me (IGWTM) 203 0.91 (0.00)          If I Go Will They Miss Me (IGWTM) 497 0.91 (0.00)          The Fix (HTHRN) 823 1.74 (-0.07)          The Only Living Pickpocket in Ne (OLPNY) 150000 1.83 (+0.01)