HSX Forum

CelebStock and StarBonds

Probably, I thought you were gonna show that inside your message.

Posted by: Antibody on Oct 20, 14:02 in response to RogerMore's post If that were true though, you'd expect the Starbonds that...

You already show that StarBonds with a wrapped film (and thus a probable future adjust) dropped more than the StarBonds without any future adjust.

Bonds losing a big movie from TAG and with a wrapped/in production project - trading on average $22.13 below TAG.

Bonds losing a big movie from TAG and without a project wrapped or in production: trading on average $20.19 below TAG.


I'm all for traders to speculate on their own.Ā  I have a problem when someone makes leading statement on something completely speculative.

Post Adjust Bond Show For 10/19/10 RazorHawk Oct 19, 11:32

thx again for crunching the numbers {nm} tealfan Oct 19, 11:48

What happens if there are no future attachments...IF and WHEN there is a future adjust???? mrbinns Oct 19, 12:16

Thanks for this although a couple of changes... theun4gven Oct 19, 12:23

Sorry that post should have been below the OP {nm} theun4gven Oct 19, 12:23

It's not worth holding if they don't have a future adjust. {nm} Antibody Oct 19, 12:42

I disagree with that statement, and I think many other large portfolio players would agree. StarBond Fund 15 BUY BONDS Oct 19, 14:11

Congratulations and thanks to mrbinns btw for the star bond fund, cashing out v soon! {nm} RedDex Oct 19, 14:36

There's no ROI if there's no future attachment. Antibody Oct 19, 14:56

I disagree with you... RazorHawk Oct 19, 15:00

This piqued my interest, and I did a little test to see whether bonds are dropping a big movie from their TAG fall in value RogerMore Oct 20, 08:38

Your conclusion could be true for all StarBond w/o scheduled adjust. Traders could be just dumping those StarBonds and moving on. {nm} Antibody Oct 20, 09:58

If that were true though, you'd expect the Starbonds that have a scheduled adjust to fall in price by more than the ones without one. RogerMore Oct 20, 13:23

Probably, I thought you were gonna show that inside your message. Antibody Oct 20, 14:02

I showed it in my first message - bonds dropping a big movie that have an adjust are on average $20.86 below current TAG. RogerMore Oct 20, 14:17

Then isn't the conclusion is that price drop because there is a next adjust, rather than what's falling out of the adjust? {nm} Antibody Oct 20, 14:53

Bonds with a scheduled adjust have dropped $20.86 (on average) Bonds with no scheduled adjust but something wrapped/in production have RogerMore Oct 20, 15:26

RH does note Bonds with something wrapped/in production, so those should be grouped with Bonds with a scheduled adjust. Antibody Oct 20, 15:58

I see another issue of contention - "is RH correct when he says mrbinns is over-investing?". That's the one I'm looking at. {nm} RogerMore Oct 20, 16:22

If nothing else, wish me happy anniversary.....today is exactly 10 years hanging out at HSX mrbinns Oct 21, 11:38

Happy anniversary! {nm} RogerMore Oct 21, 19:31

interesting... RazorHawk Oct 20, 10:40

I'm not arguing with you either, just providing information on a topic that intrigued me. But... RogerMore Oct 20, 13:54

When I have extra cash, (normally have cash problems) I do invest in starbonds with no scheduled adjust when a big movie is to be taken out. {nm} Guillo Oct 20, 12:37

Part of the fun of post-adjust (before the existence of the Post Adjust Bond Show at least)... secretstalker Oct 19, 17:31

Sure, but mrbinns is saying to hold it indefinitely for an adjust that may never come. {nm} Antibody Oct 20, 11:09

If its by the message he replied to you....I did not read "hold it indefinately for all cases". He suggested that sometimes is worthy. Guillo Oct 20, 12:33

Oh, I wouldn't do that... even with the ridiculous amounts of fake cash I have lying around. {nm} secretstalker Oct 20, 18:02





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Isle of Man (ISLEM) 13000 32.40 (+0.04)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 3000 6.42 (-0.53)          Ecto aka Ghostbusters animated (GBUST) 37000 3.47 (+0.03)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 19 56.26 (-0.79)          Spider-Woman (SPDWM) 7000 16.55 (+0.02)          Dichen Lachman (DLACH) 24994 106.57 (-0.66)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 22596 5.00 (0.00)          Cruella 2 (CRUL2) 10000 11.19 (+0.03)          Hershey (HERSH) 69000 12.87 (-0.04)          Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & (FFHS2) 11000 15.22 (+0.02)          Beware Boiuna (BOUNA) 28 3.26 (-0.55)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 10.19 (-0.11)          Rock'em Sock'em Robots (RMSMR) 26000 9.48 (-0.03)          Rock'em Sock'em Robots (RMSMR) 4000 9.48 (-0.03)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          Evil Dead Wrath (EVLD7) 7000 33.64 (+0.03)          Easy's Waltz (EWLTZ) 26000 4.41 (-0.01)          Wes Anderson (WANDE) 25000 19.06 (+0.30)          Teen Titans (TEENT) 34000 25.38 (+0.05)          Wyatt Russell (WRUSS) 25000 76.32 (-0.25)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          Airman (AIRMA) 9000 15.85 (+0.02)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 9.61 (+0.40)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 9.61 (+0.40)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          Verity (VERTY) 150000 66.76 (-1.22)          Verity (VERTY) 150000 66.76 (-1.22)          The Lord of the Rings: The Hunt (LOTR5) 1 203.49 (-0.36)          Charlie vs. The Chocolate Factor (CVTCF) 150000 57.81 (+6.24)          Obey (OBEY) 1 21.13 (+1.36)          Obey (OBEY) 30000 21.13 (+1.36)          Resident Evil $140M Blockbuster (RESE8.BW) 25000 5.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 4.08 (-0.28)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 9.61 (+0.40)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 56.26 (-0.79)          Misty Green (MSTYG) 150000 5.76 (-0.13)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 56.26 (-0.79)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 14.82 (-1.48)          Verity (VERTY) 17500 66.76 (-1.22)          Rolling Loud: The Movie (RLOUD) 13 1.55 (-0.03)          Oh, the Places You'll Go (OTPYG) 150000 95.22 (+0.51)          Dirty Dancing sequel (DANC3) 10000 11.83 (+0.05)          Shaun The Sheep: The Beast Of Mo (SHEP3) 2 3.01 (-0.08)          Oh, the Places You'll Go (OTPYG) 150000 95.22 (+0.51)          Oh, the Places You'll Go (OTPYG) 150000 95.22 (+0.51)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 14.82 (-1.48)