Market Announcement: We are working to restore 'Sign In with Facebook'. Please login using your HSX Username.

HSX Forums: TVStocks, MusicStocks and Life Board






Page 1 of 444 Go to page < Previous | Next >

Presidents tax proposal.   TJNFL1 on Apr 26, 19:02

New York Times article   TJNFL1 on Apr 26, 19:18

yeah that sucks, and i am really going to need to see the income ranges for those tax brackets {nm}   islander on Apr 26, 19:22

NYT: Obama Accepts $400,000 Fee for a Speech at a conference sponsored by Cantor Fitzgerald   Antibody on Apr 26, 15:22

paid for with hsx ads? {nm}   islander on Apr 26, 19:13

MLB: Toronto Blue Jay Chris Coghlan Soars Over STL Catcher Yadier Molina (Leap Cog) To Score Run. (VIDEO).   RotoHockey2013MainPort on Apr 26, 15:09

Marshawn Lynch to Oakland Raiders in trade with Seattle Seahawks for swap of late-round picks in 2018.   TJNFL1 on Apr 26, 14:12

Call of Duty: WWII Reveal Trailer    Antibody on Apr 26, 10:53

CNN: A Federal Judge Blocks Part Of Trump's Sanctuary Cities Executive Order.   RotoHockey2013MainPort on Apr 25, 20:05

Suspect in sex assault of 9-year-old girl had been deported to Mexico.   TJNFL1 on Apr 26, 09:07

How many sexual assaults are committed by US citizens? You should post them as well. {nm}   Antibody on Apr 26, 10:21

or, for every one illegal who commits a crime, there are 100s of stories of those working hard to succeed here.   islander on Apr 26, 10:29

Shhh... the myopia does not include self-examination of his own race. it might be too much for TJNFL1 to handle {nm}   BSmurf on Apr 26, 12:18

Department of Homeland Security opens VOICE office. (Victims of Immigrant Crime Engagement).   TJNFL1 on Apr 26, 19:40

NYT: Can Facebook Fix Its Own Worst Bug? Mark Zuckerberg now acknowledges the dangerous side of the social revolution he helped start.    Antibody on Apr 25, 16:15

2017 NFL Draft Information Links (This Thursday, Friday, & Saturday).   TJNFL1 on Apr 25, 12:14

how many rapists are expected to go in the first round? {nm}   islander on Apr 25, 12:43

NFL Insider says teams have an unusual concern about the top prospects in this year's draft.   TJNFL1 on Apr 26, 09:21

Adrian Peterson and New Orleans Saints finalize two-year contract for $7 million.   TJNFL1 on Apr 25, 11:10

DC to launch a digital service in 2018 with Young Justice Season 3 and live action Teen Titans   RazorHawk on Apr 25, 09:32

Random thought... DC sure likes Dick... Nightwing movie; live action Teen Titans; animated Young Justice Season 3 {nm}   RazorHawk on Apr 25, 10:32

Yet another custom service? Gugh! {nm}   rialtus on Apr 25, 10:55

Newsarama: NBC Pulls POWERLESS [PWRLES] From Schedule   rialtus on Apr 25, 08:27

Introducing the Kitty Hawk Flyer funded by Larry Page   Antibody on Apr 24, 12:41

im sure id never afford one but it is neat. but really i want a true flying vehicle. {nm}   islander on Apr 25, 10:45

HP: Emanual Balbo, Argentine Soccer Fan Allegedly Thrown From The Stands, Dies From Injuries. (VIDEO).   RotoHockey2013MainPort on Apr 24, 00:44

nothing like a snuff film for pageviews i guess {nm}   islander on Apr 24, 06:22

HP: Trump's Odds Of Being Impeached Are At Evens, According To U.K. Betting Site Ladbrokes.   RotoHockey2013MainPort on Apr 24, 00:36

Clinton has an 84 percent chance of winning the election, while Trump has a 16 percent chance.   TJNFL1 on Apr 24, 10:09

Female trump won French election today {nm}   mike255 on Apr 23, 21:33

UH, not really. May 7 Runoff Election between Emmanuel Macron & Marine Le Pen.   RotoHockey2013MainPort on Apr 24, 01:06

Alex Jones pushing this French Trump this election!! {nm}   mike255 on Apr 24, 05:57

RIP: Erin Moran (Joanie on Happy Days) {nm}   RazorHawk on Apr 23, 11:54

Lets hope all our French cohorts who frequent here voted today {nm}   blaze223 on Apr 23, 11:14

USA Government Shutting Down Next week {nm}   mike255 on Apr 23, 09:46

Maybe it can last 3 1/2 years {nm}   islander on Apr 23, 14:02

Threat of a U.S. government shutdown this weekend appeared to recede   TJNFL1 on Apr 25, 10:58

Happy St George's Day to my fellow English traders.Roast beef Yorkshire pudding and a pint of local ale to all {nm}   blaze223 on Apr 23, 00:06

DLH: Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To Forget Mars: 'Make Earth Great Again'.   RotoHockey2013MainPort on Apr 21, 22:10

President Trump to unveil massive tax reform package next week.   TJNFL1 on Apr 22, 09:55

sure to benefit only corporations and millionaires. no good for any of us regular folks. {nm}   islander on Apr 22, 10:00

how about you start posting how aggresively, antagonistically anti-consumer, pro-wealthy/corporate your trump admins policies are {nm}   islander on Apr 22, 10:03

President Trump said on Friday that there would be "a big announcement on Wednesday".   TJNFL1 on Apr 22, 22:37

AP: Trump is Unintelligible   Antibody on Apr 24, 10:00

Donald J. Trumps Presidential Actions   TJNFL1 on Apr 25, 06:19



Page 1 of 444 Go to page < Previous | Next >



Post a New Topic

To post to the forums you must first login!

Suicide Squad 2 (SUIC2) 55000 178.08 (-6.86)         Freakshift (FRKSF) 100000 9.51 (+0.08)         King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (KARTH.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)         Dolphins (DOLPH) 100000 10.18 (+1.18)         The Chronicles of Narnia: The Si (NARN4) 100000 16.04 (+8.56)         M. Night Shyamalan (MNSHY) 20000 92.15 (+1.20)         Masters of the Universe (HEMAN) 99999 14.80 (+8.71)         Snatched H$20 Put (MTDTR.PU) 20000 2.00 (0.00)         King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (KARTH.PU) 20000 2.00 (0.00)         All The Money In The World (ATMIW) 50000 28.00 (-0.46)         Lowriders H$5 Put (LOWRD.PU) 25 2.00 (0.00)         Baywatch (BAYWT) 100000 105.06 (-1.57)         Snatched H$20 Call (MTDTR.CA) 20000 2.00 (0.00)         King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (KARTH.CA) 20000 2.00 (0.00)         The Chronicles of Narnia: The Si (NARN4) 50000 16.04 (+8.56)         Dirty Dancing (DDANC) 100000 0.14 (+0.13)         A Woman, A Part (AWAP) 99998 0.19 (-0.01)         Snatched H$20 Put (MTDTR.PU) 20000 2.00 (0.00)         Lowriders H$5 Put (LOWRD.PU) 20000 2.00 (0.00)         King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (KARTH.PU) 25 2.00 (0.00)         Dirty Dancing (DDANC) 100000 0.14 (+0.13)         Delirium (DELRM) 100000 0.26 (+0.01)         World War Z 2 (WWZ2) 100000 31.47 (+6.72)         Glass aka Unbreakable 2 aka Spli (GLASS) 50000 86.13 (+11.37)         Masters of the Universe (HEMAN) 1 14.80 (+8.71)         Janis aka Joplin (GOSPJ) 10000 1.80 (+0.07)         A Woman, A Part (AWAP) 99998 0.19 (-0.01)         King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (KARTH.PU) 20000 2.00 (0.00)         Delirium (DELRM) 100000 0.26 (+0.01)         King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (KARTH.PU) 20000 2.00 (0.00)         King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (KARTH.CA) 20000 2.00 (0.00)         The Devil in the White City (DITWC) 100000 31.15 (+5.29)         Angry Birds 2 (ANGR2) 25000 34.70 (+7.38)         King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (KARTH.OW) 1000 25.00 (0.00)         Soldado aka Sicario 2 (SICA2) 50000 25.04 (+4.95)         Dirty Dancing (DDANC) 100000 0.14 (+0.13)         Where's Waldo? (WALDO) 90000 1.11 (-0.02)         The Chronicles of Narnia: The Si (NARN4) 2000 16.04 (+8.56)         Mallory aka The Summit (SUMIT) 600 2.05 (+0.08)         Dirty Dancing (DDANC) 100000 0.14 (+0.13)         The Sports Fund (SPORT) 10000 43.71 (+0.11)         Sleight (SLEIG) 99999 5.58 (-1.78)         Masters of the Universe (HEMAN) 100000 14.80 (+8.71)         Sleight (SLEIG) 99999 5.58 (-1.78)         L.A. Film Schooled Fund (LAFSF) 10000 58.18 (+0.20)         Dirty Dancing (DDANC) 100000 0.14 (+0.13)         Road House (ROADH) 90000 2.38 (-0.15)         Angry Birds 2 (ANGR2) 300 34.70 (+7.38)         The Brigands of Rattleborge (BRGND) 90000 0.04 (+0.01)         World War Z 2 (WWZ2) 100000 31.47 (+6.72)