HSX Forum

Movies

Aw man...what a horrible time to have a blackout in my neighborhood :(

Posted by: soopersaiyan319 on Mar 22, 23:54 in response to Facto's post Same here

My port was doing ok a few hours ago but then BAM... blackout. It was actually a very calming experience for a while with no lights and just very relaxing. Then visions of Zombieland popped into my head for some odd reason. Maybe the thought of some disaster happening and that I would have to go ransack some grocery store. Hopefully some twinkies would be left.Ā  Thankfully the lights came back on after a few hours.

I was kind of upset I missed the first half hour of my favorite show 24 because I was totally confused of what was going on. Decided to check my port during commercial break and saw a little more red than when I left it. But I didn't see my HTRYD stock and was a little confused?? Did I sell it on accident before the blackout?? Oh wait it's down there, wait why are you all the way down there? What happened, did it lose it's wings or forget how to fly? Then I checked the forum and saw the tracking info and how I also missed out on this penny stock :(

Oh well...hopefully tomorrow I have a little better luck and that the SJ Sharks actually win a game





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Avatar Aang: The Last Airbender (ATLA1) 150000 1.95 (-0.01)          Heart of the Beast (HOTBS) 22479 50.70 (-0.37)          Violent Night 2 (VILN2) 150000 28.46 (+0.30)          Wicker (WCKER) 61000 8.87 (+0.01)          Wildwood (WILDW) 46010 27.41 (+0.04)          Violent Night 2 (VILN2) 150000 28.46 (+0.30)          Paranormal Activity 8 (PNAC8) 150000 25.86 (-0.20)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 18.35 (+0.83)          Ike Barinholtz (IBARI) 25000 36.14 (-0.50)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Sterling K. Brown (SKBRO) 25000 7.96 (+0.25)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 28.47 (-1.47)          Starship Troopers (STRPR) 30000 29.11 (+0.02)          Sterling K. Brown (SKBRO) 25000 7.96 (+0.25)          Man of Tomorrow (SPMOT) 1000 284.33 (+0.53)          Resident Evil (RESE8) 112500 130.66 (+0.16)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 50000 25.98 (-0.96)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 50000 25.98 (-0.96)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 50000 57.12 (-1.98)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 50000 57.12 (-1.98)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          It Ends (ITNDS) 150000 1.16 (+0.04)          Haunted Heist (HAUHS) 150000 0.48 (-0.01)          Mahershala Ali (MALI) 25000 157.79 (+0.50)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 13.50 (-2.69)          Giancarlo Esposito (GESPO) 25000 51.53 (+0.50)          Giancarlo Esposito (GESPO) 25000 51.53 (+0.50)          Fruitcake (FRUTC) 8000 0.07 (0.00)          The Social Reckoning H$20 Put (SOCI2.PU) 25000 5.67 (+0.34)          Union County (UNINC) 150000 0.24 (0.00)          Can I Get a Witness (CIGAW) 6000 0.01 (-0.02)          The Social Reckoning - Opening W (SOCI2.OW) 100000 12.06 (-0.92)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 15000 57.12 (-1.98)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 20000 57.12 (-1.98)          The Social Reckoning H$20 Call (SOCI2.CA) 25000 0.81 (-0.10)          Rosebush Pruning (RPRUN) 150000 0.05 (+0.03)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.75 (+0.45)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.75 (+0.45)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 25.98 (-0.96)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 25.98 (-0.96)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          The Wrong Girls (TWRNG) 150000 1.82 (-0.03)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.59 (-0.80)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.59 (-0.80)          Spike Fearn (SFEAR) 1999 24.22 (-0.25)          Chippendales (IMCHP) 150000 0.03 (-0.03)          Bad Apples (BAPPL) 150000 0.98 (+0.02)          Spike Fearn (SFEAR) 2999 24.22 (-0.25)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 666 15.00 (0.00)