HSX Forum

Movies

I'm really curious whether Paramount was planning to announce this yesterday or not.

Posted by: The Weekend Warrior (a.k.a TheWeekendWarrior) on Feb 14, 19:32 in response to Paul2k's post i like how, according to DL, Lorenzo's "reveal"...

I was told TFRM4 was coming out summer 2014 during a casual conversation with someone from Paramount while waiting for my interviews.  Dwayne told me about Pain and Gain starting to shoot in April (which I assumed was already a done deal) because I asked him about that.  Everything Lorenzo told me about Transformers included Michael as part of the equation. All I know is that we got our story up on all of that before MTV or Deadline.





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 149999 8.64 (+0.33)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 28.04 (-0.12)          How To Rob A Bank (HTRAB) 10000 57.61 (+0.01)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 14.99 (+0.72)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 14.99 (+0.72)          Godzilla Minus Zero (GODM2) 20000 82.66 (+0.03)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 14.69 (-0.31)          A Talent for Murder (SWITZ) 20000 5.73 (0.00)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 10 12.68 (-0.20)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 10000 28.04 (-0.12)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.39 (-0.10)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.39 (-0.10)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 15.31 (-0.08)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 20.57 (+0.01)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 150000 8.64 (+0.33)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 11.82 (-0.43)          Christmas At The Kringles (CKRNG) 88881 7.99 (+0.05)          Untitled Fourth Film directed by (UJPE4) 100000 40.35 (+0.20)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 333 14.99 (+0.72)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 12.68 (-0.20)          Alan Cumming (ACUMM) 25000 60.13 (+0.17)          Attack of the 50 Foot Woman (A50FW) 150000 32.67 (-0.10)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 14.99 (+0.72)          Alone at Dawn aka Combat Control (ADAWN) 25000 27.02 (+0.31)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 50000 8.64 (+0.33)