HSX Forum

Movies

***SPOILER***

Posted by: elchan (a.k.a elchan2012) on Jun 20, 11:23 in response to Antibody's post There's no tagline on the promo art, which got the...

PREDESTINATION chronicles the life of a Temporal Agent sent on an intricate series of time-travel journeys designed to ensure the continuation of his law enforcement career for all eternity. Now, on his final assignment, the Agent must recruit his younger self while pursuing the one criminal that has eluded him throughout time.

Twitch: Promo art for [PDSTN] and a little more detailed synopsis. Is it just me, or does that poster remind anyone else of Dark City? Paul2k Jun 20, 10:34

I don't get the spoiler warning? {nm} Antibody Jun 20, 10:35

it has something to do with time clocks apparently. {nm} Oleg Max Jun 20, 10:41

Clocks spoil everything. {nm} Dave3626 Jun 20, 10:42

I dunno, I kinda liked it. One of Coldplay's better efforts. {nm} Tanker Jun 20, 10:45

I'll give you that. But I prefer Life in Technicolor II. {nm} Dave3626 Jun 20, 10:47

I think it's to do with the title of Heinlein's short story, even though the synopsis from wikipedia does not indicate the presence of any. Paul2k Jun 20, 10:42

its just if you have read the story, it would be like reading the sixth sense (if it were a book). Ruins the surprise. {nm} jwammo Jun 20, 10:47

Don't people know Wikipedia no longer has "spoiler" alerts? Hasn't for some time now. It's policy. {nm} Dave3626 Jun 20, 10:50

That's true if youread ANY book before you see the movie. If you haven't, then it doesn't mean anything. {nm} Antibody Jun 20, 10:52

Speaking of books, read any good ones lately? I'm dying for some good fiction. {nm} Dave3626 Jun 20, 10:55

Last thing I loved was The Tiger's Wife. Am really digging Wolf Hall at present. Jane_Citizen Jun 20, 17:12

clocks. But that is one doozy of a synopsis, so, yeah, don't read it if you don't want it spoiled. :) {nm} Paul2k Jun 20, 10:44

I will never read anything ever again because of spoilers. I wish I was illiterate. Why did they teach me to read?? Dave3626 Jun 20, 10:48

It's the tagline at the end, that hints at who his most elusive enemy is, I believe. {nm} elchan Jun 20, 11:09

There's no tagline on the promo art, which got the spoiler warning. {nm} Antibody Jun 20, 11:11

***SPOILER*** elchan Jun 20, 11:23

I can't read Heinlein, it aggravates my schizophrenia. {nm} elchan Jun 20, 11:40





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Death Stranding (DSTRN) 60000 20.07 (+0.12)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 150000 42.43 (+4.56)          Avatar Aang: The Last Airbender (ATLA1) 150000 1.94 (-0.02)          Heart of the Beast (HOTBS) 22479 50.70 (-0.37)          Violent Night 2 (VILN2) 150000 28.46 (+0.30)          Wicker (WCKER) 61000 8.87 (+0.01)          Wildwood (WILDW) 46010 27.41 (+0.04)          Violent Night 2 (VILN2) 150000 28.46 (+0.30)          Paranormal Activity 8 (PNAC8) 150000 25.86 (-0.20)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 18.35 (+0.83)          Ike Barinholtz (IBARI) 25000 36.14 (-0.50)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Sterling K. Brown (SKBRO) 25000 7.96 (+0.25)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 28.47 (-1.47)          Starship Troopers (STRPR) 30000 29.11 (+0.02)          Sterling K. Brown (SKBRO) 25000 7.96 (+0.25)          Man of Tomorrow (SPMOT) 1000 284.33 (+0.53)          Resident Evil (RESE8) 112500 130.66 (+0.16)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 50000 25.98 (-0.96)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 50000 25.98 (-0.96)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 50000 57.12 (-1.98)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 50000 57.12 (-1.98)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          It Ends (ITNDS) 150000 1.16 (+0.04)          Haunted Heist (HAUHS) 150000 0.48 (-0.01)          Mahershala Ali (MALI) 25000 157.79 (+0.50)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 13.50 (-2.69)          Giancarlo Esposito (GESPO) 25000 51.53 (+0.50)          Giancarlo Esposito (GESPO) 25000 51.53 (+0.50)          Fruitcake (FRUTC) 8000 0.07 (0.00)          The Social Reckoning H$20 Put (SOCI2.PU) 25000 5.67 (+0.34)          Union County (UNINC) 150000 0.24 (0.00)          Can I Get a Witness (CIGAW) 6000 0.01 (-0.02)          The Social Reckoning - Opening W (SOCI2.OW) 100000 12.06 (-0.92)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 15000 57.12 (-1.98)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 20000 57.12 (-1.98)          The Social Reckoning H$20 Call (SOCI2.CA) 25000 0.81 (-0.10)          Rosebush Pruning (RPRUN) 150000 0.05 (+0.03)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.75 (+0.45)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.75 (+0.45)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 25.98 (-0.96)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 100000 25.98 (-0.96)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          The Wrong Girls (TWRNG) 150000 1.82 (-0.03)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.59 (-0.80)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.59 (-0.80)          Spike Fearn (SFEAR) 1999 24.22 (-0.25)          Chippendales (IMCHP) 150000 0.03 (-0.03)          Bad Apples (BAPPL) 150000 0.98 (+0.02)