HSX Forum

Movies

Twitch: Promo art for [PDSTN] and a little more detailed synopsis. Is it just me, or does that poster remind anyone else of Dark City?

Posted by: Paul2k on Jun 20, 10:34

http://twitchfilm.com/news/2012/06/promo-art-for-the-spierig-brothers-predestination-spoils-the-story.php


Tag(s): PDSTN

Twitch: Promo art for [PDSTN] and a little more detailed synopsis. Is it just me, or does that poster remind anyone else of Dark City? Paul2k Jun 20, 10:34

I don't get the spoiler warning? {nm} Antibody Jun 20, 10:35

it has something to do with time clocks apparently. {nm} Oleg Max Jun 20, 10:41

Clocks spoil everything. {nm} Dave3626 Jun 20, 10:42

I dunno, I kinda liked it. One of Coldplay's better efforts. {nm} Tanker Jun 20, 10:45

I'll give you that. But I prefer Life in Technicolor II. {nm} Dave3626 Jun 20, 10:47

I think it's to do with the title of Heinlein's short story, even though the synopsis from wikipedia does not indicate the presence of any. Paul2k Jun 20, 10:42

its just if you have read the story, it would be like reading the sixth sense (if it were a book). Ruins the surprise. {nm} jwammo Jun 20, 10:47

Don't people know Wikipedia no longer has "spoiler" alerts? Hasn't for some time now. It's policy. {nm} Dave3626 Jun 20, 10:50

That's true if youread ANY book before you see the movie. If you haven't, then it doesn't mean anything. {nm} Antibody Jun 20, 10:52

Speaking of books, read any good ones lately? I'm dying for some good fiction. {nm} Dave3626 Jun 20, 10:55

Last thing I loved was The Tiger's Wife. Am really digging Wolf Hall at present. Jane_Citizen Jun 20, 17:12

clocks. But that is one doozy of a synopsis, so, yeah, don't read it if you don't want it spoiled. :) {nm} Paul2k Jun 20, 10:44

I will never read anything ever again because of spoilers. I wish I was illiterate. Why did they teach me to read?? Dave3626 Jun 20, 10:48

It's the tagline at the end, that hints at who his most elusive enemy is, I believe. {nm} elchan Jun 20, 11:09

There's no tagline on the promo art, which got the spoiler warning. {nm} Antibody Jun 20, 11:11

***SPOILER*** elchan Jun 20, 11:23

I can't read Heinlein, it aggravates my schizophrenia. {nm} elchan Jun 20, 11:40





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.50 (+0.50)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 30026 15.00 (0.00)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.71 (+0.41)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 657 15.00 (0.00)          Top Gun 3 (TOPG3) 150000 168.35 (-0.55)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 149999 42.41 (+4.54)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 14.20 (-1.99)          Verity (VERTY) 150000 65.93 (-2.43)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 14.20 (-1.99)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 14.20 (-1.99)          Love of Your Life (LOYLF) 150000 1.40 (-0.03)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.60 (+0.60)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.70 (-0.30)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 1.50 (-0.50)          Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & (FFHS2) 150000 15.24 (-0.12)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.44 (+0.44)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.50 (+0.50)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 1.54 (-0.46)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 14.20 (-1.99)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 14.20 (-1.99)          Street Fighter H$35 Call (STFTR.CA) 25000 0.91 (-0.02)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 25.48 (-0.55)          Naughty (NAUTY) 150000 44.45 (-0.30)          Will Poulter (WPOUL) 25000 46.74 (-0.66)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 50000 57.48 (-1.62)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 100000 57.48 (-1.62)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 20.52 (+0.42)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Constantine 2 (CNST2) 149999 29.71 (+0.33)          Slayground aka October (OCTOB) 100000 12.90 (-0.17)          Can I Get a Witness (CIGAW) 8000 0.01 (-0.02)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 100000 15.00 (0.00)          Jehanne d'Arc (JDARC) 150000 32.00 (+0.04)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 1000 15.00 (0.00)          American Psycho (APSYC) 12493 15.85 (-0.02)          Untitled Blair Witch Movie (TBWP4) 150000 37.64 (-0.33)          Crawl 2 (CRAW2) 150000 17.23 (-0.12)          Sender (SENDR) 150000 5.97 (-0.03)          Anything But Ghosts (ANYBG) 150000 31.39 (-0.05)          Witch on the Holy Night (WOTHN) 150000 5.10 (+0.13)          Witch on the Holy Night (WOTHN) 150000 5.10 (+0.13)          The Surgeon (SURGN) 150000 13.28 (+0.23)          Witch on the Holy Night (WOTHN) 150000 5.10 (+0.13)          Babies (BBIES) 150000 18.32 (+0.79)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 150000 1.93 (-0.19)          River (RIVE1) 150000 15.35 (+0.01)          Rose (ROSE) 150000 0.85 (-0.01)          Eternal Return (ETRTN) 150000 2.62 (-0.02)