WORLD OF REEL: Hearing rumors NAPOLEON will be a November release, KILLERS OF THE FLOWER MOON on Christmas Day. Mar 23, 14:05
Unsure if that is the planned *theatrical* releases or availability on Apple. {nm} Mar 23, 14:05
How many movies has Apple released theatrical and how many of those have reported Box Office? Mar 23, 14:27
Paramount is distributing KOTFM {nm} Mar 23, 14:28
I don't mean to sound snippy but that wasn't what I asked. {nm} Mar 23, 14:38
You're making a wrong assumption that Apple is distrbuting KOTFM (and NAPOL) theatrically. See Bloomberg article. {nm} Mar 23, 14:39
That is not what I am assuming. {nm} Mar 23, 16:30
Amazon is on the HSX Distributor list. {nm} Mar 23, 18:43
So is Paramount ;) {nm} Mar 23, 18:48
I am trying to understand why it is apparently wrong to ask about the past performance of movies from a studio. Mar 23, 19:09
with apple there isnt a simple answer Mar 23, 19:25
in the case of Amazon or Parmount, the rights holder and the theatrical distributor are Amazon or Paramount Mar 23, 19:30
So it sounds like there isn't any easily discernable answer to my original question. Mar 23, 21:02
To answer your original question: Mar 24, 07:24
That's good for everything Apple will ever release, right? {nm} Mar 24, 13:29