Jatinder: $9.5m previews for John Wick... $70-77m (sounds about right) Mar 23, 21:17
Yep, I agree. Waiting for someone to do an analysis of how these T Mobile tix are effecting Opening Weekend sales Mar 23, 21:22
Deadline is saying $8 milion... that's a pretty big diff when you consider possible multipliers... Mar 24, 01:10
I guess $70m is still possible with 8m previews but gonna be a close one for the OW, methinks. {nm} Mar 24, 01:11
WICK3 had $5.9m in Thurs previews and had an OW of $56.82m, a 9.63 OW multiplier {nm} Mar 24, 04:09
WICK4 has an RT score of 95% and an audience score of 96%. WICK3 had RT of 89 and Audience score of 86%. Mar 24, 04:15
No surprise at those audience scores. Thought WICK4 was significantly better than 3. {nm} Mar 24, 06:12
And those previews started later I believe... WIck4 started at 4pm and I know of at least one advance promo (?) screening {nm} Mar 24, 06:39
Actually, I think they started at 3pm... early morning typo {nm} Mar 24, 06:41