Jatinder: SOFRD $5M+ MON previews. Jul 03, 19:37
Says $20+ Million 6 Day, potentially up to $30 Million. Wow. Jul 03, 19:43
Empire City is going with 40 million for the week says it has been sitting on the shelf since 2018 Jul 03, 20:35
Not true. It was finished (I tried to buy it in 2020) but their terms were pretty outrageous Jul 04, 07:21
its already in the national news, its going to keep rolling for awhile. {nm} Jul 04, 08:20
This is pure propaganda and I mean that in a good way. It leans hard into the great fake child sex trafficking epidemic {nm} Jul 04, 08:23
THE SHIFT is in post. I saw a trailer at Cannes Jul 04, 08:29
this is despicable. Child sex trafficking is unfortunately very real and underestimated. {nm} Jul 04, 12:21
JCAVI has a post-credits QR(anon) code to buy and gift tickets to others. lucky them Jul 03, 22:22
But what if that's half the presales? {nm} Jul 04, 06:37
I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s mostly presales {nm} Jul 04, 07:15
it is sold out every where in my county today and tomorrow. 5 theaters. Shows open up Thursday {nm} Jul 04, 12:22