HSX Forum

Movies

I shorted [TOWN]. Will lose 680K; however, I buffered it by daytrading today, so will make 320K in the end...phew. {nm}

Posted by: Port Value League Admin (a.k.a Rocket123) on Sep 18, 17:52 in response to eyescovered's post ERC Early Estimates: TOWN 22, EASYA 18, DEVIL 13, ALPHA 8


Tag(s): TOWN

ERC Early Estimates: TOWN 22, EASYA 18, DEVIL 13, ALPHA 8 eyescovered Sep 18, 07:55

4/4 {nm} l.a. Sep 18, 09:00

I shorted [TOWN]. Will lose 680K; however, I buffered it by daytrading today, so will make 320K in the end...phew. Port Value League Admin Sep 18, 17:52

+ the 315K from EASY A. Should make it out of the weekend unscathed...as I said before, phew! {nm} Port Value League Admin Sep 18, 17:54





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


The Social Reckoning H$20 Call (SOCI2.CA) 100 1.06 (-0.14)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Godzilla Minus Zero (GODM2) 140 82.42 (-0.21)          You Can See Everything (YCSET) 1300 8.76 (-0.02)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          Esme Creed-Miles (ECREE) 25000 5.34 (+0.34)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 150000 2.18 (+0.18)          The Kids Fund (KIDS) 20000 20.00 (0.00)          The Legend of Zelda (ZELDA) 50 245.29 (+0.30)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 8.00 (0.00)          Live Like That (LVLKT) 150000 13.53 (+0.67)          Live Like That (LVLKT) 150000 13.53 (+0.67)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 14.92 (+0.57)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 14.92 (+0.57)          Resident Evil (RESE8) 2464 130.50 (-0.65)          Other Mommy - Opening Weekend (IATHS.OW) 331 28.50 (-0.62)          Hercules (HRCUL) 481 16.49 (-0.01)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 10000 61.06 (+0.94)          The Night House (NITHS) 6870 8.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 10.00 (0.00)          Digger (DIGER) 4754 26.04 (-0.83)          Jon Bernthal (JBERN) 5000 116.04 (-0.06)          Verity (VERTY) 1 68.64 (-0.84)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 25.00 (0.00)          Dune: Part Three (DUNE3) 19815 263.03 (+0.24)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.00 (0.00)          Martin Campbell (MCAMP) 25000 31.87 (+0.12)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.00 (0.00)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 30.90 (-1.84)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 30.90 (-1.84)