HSX Forum

Movies

Two films are already destroying at Toronto Film Festival: 1. [UPAIR] Wowing nearly everyone, and [ASERM], being called a great Coens Flick.

Posted by: goodvibe61 on Sep 11, 20:42

I sure do wish I was up in the Toronto air this weekend. I can't wait to see both of these.

I almost got into a screening of UPAIR a couple nights ago in Orange County, but it didn't work out in the end. I hope to get another chance soon.

 

http://incontention.com/?p=13663

 


Tag(s): UPAIR, ASERM





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Scream 8 (SCRM8) 149999 47.50 (+1.80)          Ocean's 14 (OCEN6) 149999 79.62 (-0.24)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 149999 48.44 (-1.03)          The Lost Boys (LOSTB) 150000 1.01 (+0.02)          Iron Jane (IRONJ) 150000 11.57 (+1.18)          Nobody Nothing Nowhere (NBNTN) 150000 0.93 (0.00)          Night Boat to Tangier (NBTNG) 150000 0.98 (+0.01)          NAR (NAR) 150000 0.25 (+0.04)          Iron Jane (IRONJ) 150000 11.57 (+1.18)          Look Who's Talking (LWTLK) 150000 1.01 (+0.02)          Iron Jane (IRONJ) 150000 11.57 (+1.18)          Kent State (KENTS) 150000 0.29 (+0.02)          I Heart Murder (IHMUR) 150000 0.28 (+0.03)          Conception (CNCPT) 150000 0.31 (+0.02)          Clifford the Big Red Dog 2 (CTBR2) 150000 0.38 (0.00)          Bermuda (BTRIA) 150000 0.31 (+0.01)          A Special Relationship (ASREL) 150000 0.02 (+0.01)          All That I Am (ATIAM) 150000 0.02 (+0.01)          And Then There Were None (ATTWN) 150000 0.04 (+0.01)          Andorra (ANDOR) 150000 0.04 (+0.02)          Branded (BRAND) 150000 0.02 (+0.01)          Brightwater (BRTWT) 150000 0.02 (+0.01)          Helen & Teacher (HELNT) 150000 0.02 (+0.01)          Karma Chameleon (KCHML) 150000 0.03 (+0.02)          Love Child (LOVCH) 150000 0.03 (+0.02)          Nobody’s Heart (NOBDH) 150000 0.03 (+0.02)          Ranger's Apprentice (RNGAP) 150000 0.03 (+0.02)          Sniff (SNIFF) 150000 0.03 (+0.02)          Sweet Vengeance (SWVNG) 150000 0.03 (+0.02)          The Man Who Saved Paris (TMWSP) 150000 0.03 (+0.02)          The Ploughmen (PLOUM) 150000 0.02 (+0.01)          The Raid (RAID1) 150000 0.03 (+0.02)          We All Die Young (WADY) 150000 0.03 (+0.02)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 149999 24.14 (-0.86)          Last Train to New York (LTTNY) 150000 0.88 (+0.04)          Invertigo (INVRT) 150000 18.77 (-0.47)          Invertigo (INVRT) 150000 18.77 (-0.47)          New York Will Eat You Alive aka (ZMBRO) 150000 0.11 (+0.03)          Night Has Fallen (HFAL4) 150000 0.78 (0.00)          Iron Jane (IRONJ) 150000 11.57 (+1.18)          OASIS: Don't Look Back in A (OASIS) 100000 3.62 (-0.05)          The Chain (CHAIN) 150000 0.94 (+0.02)          Iron Jane (IRONJ) 150000 11.57 (+1.18)          Toto (TOTO) 150000 1.78 (0.00)          Trashers (TRSHR) 150000 0.06 (+0.02)          Boy Band (BOYBN) 40000 16.21 (-0.01)          Untitled SpaceX Project (SPACX) 150000 7.45 (+0.05)          John Wick Prequel (WICK0) 11000 26.42 (+0.03)          Who's That Girl aka Madonna biop (MDONA) 150000 3.27 (+0.02)          Planet of the Apes sequel (APES5) 2000 35.13 (0.00)