Jatinder: 5.75 Scream 6 Thursday Scream 5 3.5 Creed 3 5.4 (incl Wed) Mar 09, 21:47
Thursday to 3 day multi was 8.6x 49.45 3 day as a high end if accurate (Oscars wont help) {nm} Mar 09, 21:52
Also last one was on MLK 4 day {nm} Mar 09, 21:53
With Creed 3 multi 61.5 for fun. He leans towards overestimating so that doesnt help if he is high {nm} Mar 09, 21:56
With Halloween Ends 42.6 {nm} Mar 09, 22:39
Same mult for Scream VI would be around $45.3 million for the weekend, not bad. {nm} Mar 10, 04:39
40.05 / 5.4 = 7.4 * 5.75 = 42.6 Mar 10, 07:21
i.e. I didn't check your number cause I assumed it was right. I was in the field on my phone. {nm} Mar 10, 11:10
HALW made $40.05M OW. $42.6M is what SCRM6 will make using HALW's multiplier of 7.4. {nm} Mar 10, 13:13
Correction: I wasn't out and about yet. I had just woken up, even worse. {nm} Mar 10, 13:40