HSX Forum
Movies
Here's someone I trust a little more....
Posted by: The Weekend Warrior (a.k.a TheWeekendWarrior) on Mar 10, 20:14
in response to budice's post updated links
https://twitter.com/dancindanonfilm/status/1634382258571231233
And one from a non-CIS white man (Deadline critic):
https://twitter.com/ValerieComplex/status/1634403886457921539
OMGBBQs are out for D&D Movie @ SXSW
budice
Mar 10, 18:56
updated links
budice
Mar 10, 18:59
Those are all the same OMGWTF reactions as usual... only now hyped up by a film festival.
{nm}
The Weekend Warrior
Mar 10, 20:12
Here's someone I trust a little more....
The Weekend Warrior
Mar 10, 20:14
Wait... non-cis non-white AND non-man.... that's what I meant
{nm}
The Weekend Warrior
Mar 10, 20:20
Definitely fits the bill of "Movie Nobody has seen in a theater"
Kevman66
Mar 11, 07:41
I have a friend who has seen it twice... maybe I should put "friend" in quotes. I'm questioning things :)
{nm}
TheWeekendWarrior
Mar 11, 14:35
For those that can't get the Amazon Prime screening to work, (it errors for me) it probably is the Regal Monday Mystery Movie on 3.20
notfabio
Mar 10, 19:37
Or maybe they'll show Guy Ritchie's Operation Fortune to trick everyone
{nm}
The Weekend Warrior
Mar 10, 20:11