The Night House The Night House stars Jacob Tremblay as a orphan who witness a classmate's supernatural disappearance and becomes...
Love of Your Life Margaret Qualley and Gabriel Basso star in the romance Love of Your Life about a young widow who goes on a journey...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
I've been informed that MSNTH will be in 500+ theaters next Friday, 4/21
Posted by: TheWeekendWarrior on Apr 12, 07:42
Not sure if it will be HSX wide, nor do I know if it will report a theater count tomorrow or even next week... or report box office... I guess we'll have to wait and see. It's a decent crime-thriller IMO.
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar