I thought it would do super well, what can I say? {nm} May 01, 18:27
At least 117 Traders thought the same while at least 55 Other Traders thought otherwise. The THUR Numbers were a Hint. {nm} May 01, 19:58
Says the idiot that made that Avatar prediction. What was it 438? One of your many bad calls over the years. Loser. {nm} May 01, 19:05
Always attacking others. Such a sad empty, lonely, pathetic little man.Go post another self congratulatory post to make yourself feel better May 01, 20:21
No Need for Personal Attacks. No 'Others' were Attacked. Factual Trading Information on (AYTGM.OW) was Posted. {nm} May 01, 23:40
You started the personal attacks. You attack a fund- you’re attacking the person running it. {nm} May 02, 16:37
As for your ‘factual’ trading information, your posts are obnoxious, inane, and you pull numbers out of your ass {nm} May 02, 16:38
I’d love to see you run a fund {nm} May 01, 20:21